[COMPLETE] Practical Introduction to Tackle - Monday, 25 Mar 2024, 21:00 EVE Time

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Xavier Anjou

[COMPLETE] Practical Introduction to Tackle - Monday, 25 Mar 2024, 21:00 EVE Time

Post by Xavier Anjou »

This will be a mostly practical class consisting of several tackling drills. I will be using Xavier and an alt to simulate enemy ships so we can get a lot of reps in. The first drill will practice catching people on gates and communicating with other tackle to catch ships that reapproach and jump back through. The second drill will be practice at dscanning and catching ships at anomalies. There will be an orientation at the beginning and I will have condors and stilettos to pass out. If you have any questions about what other ships you could bring or any other questions you can message me here or dm me on discord @xavieranjou

When: Monday, 25 Mar 2024, 21:00 EVE Time
Where:
E-Uni Mumble Fleet Channel TBA
The practical part will start in Stacmon

Duration: 1 to 1.5 hours

Student requirements:
  • EVE Uni Mumble. Use this Guide for set-up (including 'push to talk')
Ships will be provided
This class consists of a short lecture, followed by a practical exercise in Stacmon.