(Completed)(Class) Intro to Pathfinder | Saturday 27 January | 01:30 EVE Time

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Lord Finnbar

(Completed)(Class) Intro to Pathfinder | Saturday 27 January | 01:30 EVE Time

Post by Lord Finnbar »

This class is an introduction to the Pathfinder wormhole mapping tool used by EVE University and by many other corporations and alliances across EVE. Pathfinder's feature-richness can be intimidating at first, especially to newfriends who are learning the quirks of Wormhole space at the same time. This class aims to cut through some of that complexity in order to make Pathfinder and E-UNI's Wormhole Community more accessible.

This class will be delivered as a live demo of the tool, with supporting slides if/where necessary. Voice comms will be via the E-UNI Mumble with slides and live demo shared via the E-UNI Discord. Questions are welcome throughout with a dedicated Q&A session at the end of class. There is no in-game, practical session associated with this class.

When: Saturday 27th January, 01:30 EVE Time
Where: Mumble and Class (EVE Uni)
Duration: 1 hour (with Q+A after)

Topics Covered:
  • Why is Pathfinder useful?
  • How do I read Pathfinder?
  • How do I update systems, signatures, and connections?
  • What bad Pathfinder habits do I need to avoid?
  • Q&A
Student requirements: Additional information: This class is primarily lecture, delivered in Mumble and the Class (EVE Uni) channel, followed by Q&A. There is no practical component.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Durante Montenegro

Re: (Completed)(Class) Intro to Pathfinder | Saturday 27 January | 01:30 EVE Time

Post by Durante Montenegro »

Thank you for your time and for sharing the lecture with us! o7