(Class) - 2024-01-08 01:00 - Advanced Hauling (No Experience Required)

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Ramadan-Steve

(Class) - 2024-01-08 01:00 - Advanced Hauling (No Experience Required)

Post by Ramadan-Steve »

Despite the course name being "advanced" hauling, this class is designed for players with no hauling experience.

Come learn the comprehensive ins and outs of hauling safely in New Eden with a seasoned instructor.

All that is required is a grasp on basic game mechanics. We will begin with a ~1 hour classroom portion where we cover in great detail how to haul goods without becoming a killmail, and we will end with a practical segment where we give a demonstration of freighter webbing, and practice using the cloak+MWD trick together.

When: Monday January 8, 2024 @ 0100 UTC (Eve Time)

Duration: ~1.5 hours

Where (CLASS): E-Uni Discord Class Channels & E-Uni Mumble Classrooms
Where (PRACTICAL): Stacmon

Required Ships (PRACTICAL): To participate in the cloak+mwd practical, you must have either a T1 hauler or a DST in Stacmon, equipped with an Improved Cloak, and a 50mn MWD.

We will have a number of T1 haulers fit with a cloak+mwd to loan out which will be available on a first come first serve basis.
Grawd

Re: (Class) - 2024-01-08 01:00 - Advanced Hauling (No Experience Required)

Post by Grawd »

Hello!

Would you be able to record this class? I've been on the lookout for a class like this and I'd love to attend, but the time is prohibitive in my current time zone.

Thanks!
Grawd
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ramadan-Steve

Post by Ramadan-Steve »

Hey Grawd, this is my first course for the uni, and first time this particular class material is being taught at all. So this time I do not plan to record. However, i do plan on hosting this somewhat regularly (monthly?) and will record the next session, as by then I'll be confident it's in a "final" form.
Grawd

Post by Grawd »

Makes sense! Thanks a lot and good luck! o7
Grawd
ImageImageImageImageImage