[CANCELLED] Moving on from EVE University 2023-12-14 @ 19:00 EVE

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Kamille Panala

[CANCELLED] Moving on from EVE University 2023-12-14 @ 19:00 EVE

Post by Kamille Panala »

EVE University isn't meant to be the place you spend your entire EVE career (though I'm not casting aspersions at those who have chosen just that). In this class we're going to talk about moving on from EVE University: the when, what, why, and how of it all. The hope is that it will make it easier for people to transition into wherever it is they end up after EUni.

When: Thursday 14th December, 19:00 EVE
Where: Discord Classrooms (Presentation) and Mumble (Voice)
Duration: 1 hour

Topics Covered:
  • Reasons to leave
  • Finding a new corp
  • Things to consider before you leave
  • Culture shock
  • Q&A
Student requirements: Additional information: This class is primarily lecture, delivered in Discord (Presentation) and Mumble (Voice), followed by Q&A. There is no practical component.
Amoni Panala | Zipporah Panala | Kamille Panala
She/her
Teacher | FC | Mentor
Did you miss one of my classes? Check out my YouTube channel where I release class videos!
Kamille Panala

Re: [CANCELLED] Moving on from EVE University 2023-12-14 @ 19:00 EVE

Post by Kamille Panala »

My deepest apologies to anyone who was looking forward to this class. I will teach this again at the very latest next month, but until then please see the announcements channel in Discord for more information about how you can help at this time.
Amoni Panala | Zipporah Panala | Kamille Panala
She/her
Teacher | FC | Mentor
Did you miss one of my classes? Check out my YouTube channel where I release class videos!