[Completed][Class] Cryptic Answers - Bubbles and Structures and LP, Oh my! - 2023-06-01 02:00

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Cryptic Sharvas
Title: Pochven Fleet Captian

[Completed][Class] Cryptic Answers - Bubbles and Structures and LP, Oh my! - 2023-06-01 02:00

Post by Cryptic Sharvas »

I will be running a class where I talk about and discuss topics that have come up over the past month that I think I can contribute experience and knowledge towards. This month Bubbles and Structures and LP. This will be an open ended discussion, where I will spend the majority of time answering questions

----------------------

WHEN: 1 June at 02:00 EVE Time
WHERE: E-Uni Mumble Classroom Alpha for voice, EVE Uni Discord Classroom Alpha for the presentation slides and class questions
INSTRUCTOR: Cryptic Sharvas
DURATION: 2 hour lecture

----------------------

This class covers the following learning objectives:
Bubbles:
  • Types of Bubbles
  • Drag Bubbles
  • Camp Bubbles
  • Anchoring Bubbles
  • Interdictor Bubbles
  • Heavy Interdictor Bubbles
Structures: (things to know before you place one)
  • Why you shouldn't own a structure
  • To defend or not to defend
  • To Rig or not to Rig
  • Defense Fleet 101
  • Cost/benefit analysis
LP:
  • Basic Redemption method
  • Selling LP to other players
  • Safety while selling LP to other players
  • Advanced Cash out options
Last edited by Cryptic Sharvas on 2023.06.01 11:11, edited 2 times in total.
Image ImageImageImageImage
Sir Blackstone III

Re: [Class] Cryptic Answers - Bubbles and Structures and LP, Oh my! - 2023-06-01 02:00

Post by Sir Blackstone III »

Any chance this can be recorded for the non USTZ folks - lots of juicy topics there which I'm sure will be of interest to the wider Uni base :D
Proud Sophomore of EVE Uni
One of life's great underachievers :lol:
Cryptic Sharvas

Re: [Class] Cryptic Answers - Bubbles and Structures and LP, Oh my! - 2023-06-01 02:00

Sir Blackstone III wrote: 2023.05.31 17:21 Any chance this can be recorded for the non USTZ folks - lots of juicy topics there which I'm sure will be of interest to the wider Uni base :D
yes it was, however I have to edit the video to trim down empty space where others were talking, I did not record other people, and so when someone asked a question I have silence on the recording. it will be linked here when done.
Cryptic Sharvas

Re: [Completed][Class] Cryptic Answers - Bubbles and Structures and LP, Oh my! - 2023-06-01 02:00

The recording of Cryptic Answers Episode 1 is found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FURPSCC2P38