[CLASS] Bombers 101 with guest teacher Gideon Mastracci, April 29th 1700 EVE Time

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Clarityz

[CLASS] Bombers 101 with guest teacher Gideon Mastracci, April 29th 1700 EVE Time

Post by Clarityz »

When: 29 April, 1700 EVE Time
Where: Mumble and Class (EVE Uni)
Duration: 1 hour + Q&A

Teacher: Gideon Mastracci

Gideon has been nice enough to offer a bombers class for EVE Uni as there is some clear demand for it. This class won't cover everything, but like Intro to Fleets, the aim is to have you feel more prepared and confident to join your first Black Ops fleet.

Not everyone can fly a bomber. It is gameplay that's omega locked, and requires some training. (minimum Cloaking IV, Torpedoes I, Covert Ops I)However I would still highly recommend seeing what all the fuss is about!

Student requirements: Potential reading:
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Stealth_Bombers
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Black_Ops

"This class will not cover everything related to bombers and BLOPs fleets, and will focus more on how they function, what to do and what not to do during them, and what to expect.

A class with explanation will be followed with a streaming session demonstrating how it works. There will be no practical in the lesson as the real practical will be the Forgotten Squadron Blops fleet." - Gideon

Ghost Squadron Forum post

Form-up: 29/04/2023 - 20:00 UTC

Departure: 20:30 UTC
Spanky Ikkala
Teaching Manager
Teaching Manager

Re: [CLASS] Bombers 101 with guest teacher Gideon Mastracci, April 29th 1700 EVE Time

Post by Spanky Ikkala »

I'll try to come along to the class, I do love a good bombing fleet (and cloaky torping too)
Teaching Manager
Uni Hauler

Ex Senior Personnel Officer
Ex Mentor
Ex Special Projects Officer (Unibombers)
Ex Student Guidance