[Class] Industry Chat - Dec 2 2000

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
DefinitelyNot Magnar Eriksson

[Class] Industry Chat - Dec 2 2000

Post by DefinitelyNot Magnar Eriksson »

Who: me, if you dont know me, i do industry good :D
What: Indusrty
When: Dec 2 2000
Where: Uni discord coms
How: Through our electronic devices, i dont do in person visits
Why: Cos you like or would like to build stuff better.
Which: This
Whose: Mine and yours
Whether or not: not not
To Be or not to be: be
Duration: As long as you like or until we run out of things or have other stuff to do

NOTE: This is not a tutorial on how to actually build things. I wont be telling you click this, click that, wait 3 hours for job to finish. This is more abstract about how you view industry and what you want from it.

Structure:
Will talk about various aspects of industry such as:
- different paths to take and appropriate space for each
- acquisition
- logistics
- production
- markets
- networking
- pricing
- other stuff maybe?

If anyone is still awake after that, then feel free to ask questions or specific advice for your own situation and how you can better achieve your industry goals or if you should. Its not for everyone.

Why should you value what i have to say about industry and who am I anyway?

Ive been doing industry as my main gameplay since 2018. Starting with t1 production i then expanded in to small t2 production and now build anything t2 from t2 small ammo up to jump freighters as well as capital ships. I started building in the old HSC then moved to unis null campus (now under different name) before out growing uni industry and moving to sov null where i build now.