(CLASS)2023-01-11 Intro To The Abyss

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Dreeza

(CLASS)2023-01-11 Intro To The Abyss

Post by Dreeza »

Next Class: FEB 4th 2023 @17h00
Meeting Location: Stacmon - The Quad (Classes w/Practical Portion only)

Hello, I'm Dreeza and I like Abyssal Deadspace. Too MUCH.

I'd like to share some of the things I have learned in my journey into the abyss. Join me and others in helping familiarize this polarizing and dangerous part of Eve online.

Our class time will run about 45min to an hour, and will consist of at least:
  • What is Abyssal Deadspace?
  • How to Get into the Abyss
  • Abyssal Factions, Ships, & Profiles
  • Abyssal Structures
  • Abyssal Hazards
  • Types of Abysal Environments, Difficulties, and Properties
  • Loot Types
  • In game resources
  • A working set of Fits, and early character short skill plan
I will offer a practical period after the class where we can use ships on the flight deck for free and take fleets into Abyssal Deadspace.

If you are interested in the class, please attend! If you have questions BEFORE the class begins, you may of course ask here - or in the #Abyssal Lurkers channel... or of course you can private message me in game or Discord and I will likely respond (when I get to you) . If you cannot attend please message me with your timezones or for some one on one teaching.

Abyss Kibitzing
More advanced knowledge of the abyss for higher tiers will be streamed everyonce in a while for live questions and on the fly tips on my thoughts processes, target priority etc.(TBA)

Student requirements:
Last edited by Dreeza on 2023.01.25 17:12, edited 2 times in total.
Toy Soldier

Re: (CLASS)2022-11-26 Intro To The Abyss

Post by Toy Soldier »

Quite possibly one of the best classes I have attended. Both the content and the instructor were excellent!