Interdiction/Bubbles 101 (Intro to) 21 Sept 19:30

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Tolerin Escipion
Title: Graduate

Interdiction/Bubbles 101 (Intro to) 21 Sept 19:30

Post by Tolerin Escipion »

Do you want to know what bubbles are? How they effect you? If so, then Interdiction 101 might be the perfect class for you ;)

*strictly Interdiction doesn't belong to the Intro Syllabus, but I well attempt to start from scratch and build up.

When: wednesday September 21st, 19:30 EVE Time [/b][/u])
Where: E-Uni Discord, E-Uni public Mumble (https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Mumble), the Class (EVE Uni) in-game chat channel
Duration: 1 hour + Q&A
Topics Covered:
  • What is Interdiction?
  • How to avoid interdiction?
  • What can I do when under interdiction?
  • Q/A
Student requirements:
  • Public Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: http://eveuni.org/publicmumble
  • Access to the Class (EVE Uni) in-game chat channel
Additional information: This class is primarily lecture, delivered in public Mumble and the Class (EVE Uni) channel, followed by Q&A. Interested by the public and if posible, a practical might be scheduled. Also this is an intro level class, if you are already an experienced pilot or ewar/bubble pilot, this might not be the class for you. That being said, all questions are welcomed (and thank you for them) and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.
Tolerin Escipion
Title: Graduate

Re: Interdiction/Bubbles 101 (Intro to) 21 Sept 19:30

Post by Tolerin Escipion »

Head up: I've had to change the time to 19:30.