[CORE] Bookmarks 101

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Claidheamh Mor Capercaillie
Title: Sophomore

[CORE] Bookmarks 101

Post by Claidheamh Mor Capercaillie »

Learn the basics of leaving your [book]mark on New Eden!

When: Saturday, 9 October, 1900 EVE Time
Where: Mumble/Discord and the 'Class (EVE Uni)' in-game chat channel
Duration: ~30 minutes and an additional 20 to 30 minutes for the optional practical exercise
Topics Covered:
  • What are bookmarks
  • How to create bookmarks
  • Types of bookmarks
  • Organizing and managing bookmarks
  • Q&A
  • Practical exercise (optional)
Student requirements:
  • Public Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: http://eveuni.org/publicmumble
  • Access to the 'Class (EVE Uni)' in-game chat channel
  • (Optional) Access to Discord for viewing slides
  • A suitable ship, preferably a fast cheap T1 frigate for the optional practical exercise.
Additional information: This class is primarily a lecture, delivered in public Mumble and on Discord and in the 'Class (EVE Uni)' channel, followed by Q&A. There is an optional practical component.
Last edited by Claidheamh Mor Capercaillie on 2021.10.14 16:25, edited 2 times in total.
Salartarium

Re: [CORE] Bookmarks 101

Post by Salartarium »

Thanks for the class!

It was very helpful to know all the hotkeys and the quickest way to put down a bookmark. I don't think I'm at the level of putting down and sharing tactical bookmarks yet, but this class made it clear how I can use bookmarks as a tool to my advantage.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage