There will be L4 mission fleets taking off directly after this class! Everyone is welcome to join as long as you bring at least a cruiser-sized ship, so prepare accordingly!
When: Friday, March 12th, 18:45 EVE Time
Where: E-Uni Public Mumble for voice, E-Uni Discord for the presentation slides.
Duration: 1 hour.
Topics to be covered:
- 1. What are Missions and why do them?
2. Finding missions and mission types
3. Mission preparation and mission running
4. Storyline missions
5. Improving efficiency
- - Public mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational before the class begins. Use this guide to set it up:
- Access to the EVE University public Discord channel to view the presentation slides.
- This class is primarily lecture, delivered in public Mumble and Discord, followed by Q&A. There is no pratical component.