This week we'll be talking about Planetary Interaction (officially Planetary Production) and how to set up a PI chain, different PI chains, etc but even better, you'll be setting up a planet. These will be practical classes, which means, no slides, no explaining the very basics. If you're absolutly new to PI, it doesn't mean this class isn't for you, it just means you're are going to have to do a little bit of homework (see details at the end).Drebin 679 wrote:When out in camp, it can be nice to survey the nearby landscape. And in EVE, you can harvest the landscape, too!
When: Febuary 18th & 19th @ 18:00 EVE time (each class is different)
Where: Public Mumble & Class (EVE Uni) and EUni Discord
PI part 1:
- Planets, types and materials
- Planet buildings
- Setting up a planet at HSC*
- Collecting PI Commodities
** If I can make it to part 1, does it mean I can't join in Part 2? Not at all, but I highly recommend you set up a planet.
- Public Mumble registration and access
- Discord access
- Access to the Class (EVE Uni) in-game chat channel
- Basic PI knowledge
- Skills (minimum Interplanetary Consolidation 1 & Command Center Upgrades 1, although I highly recommend both at lvl 3-4, doesn't take too long)
- Can fly some sort of industrial. Gallente usually the favorite (Epithal) and you only need Ship Command 3 & Gallente Industrial 1