(COMPLETED) 2020-12-15 Welcome to Nullsec Campus (NSC)

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Hippla Tsero
Campus Manager
Campus Manager

(COMPLETED) 2020-12-15 Welcome to Nullsec Campus (NSC)

Post by Hippla Tsero »

Hello capsuleers,

This class will introduce you to the Nullsec Campus of EVE University. During the class you will learn how to move through Nullsec, how to come to the campus and all the opportunities and programmes offered by the campus.

When: Tuesday, 15 December 2020, 17:00 EVE Time
Where: Mumble and Class (EVE Uni) - OR watch the class as a stream at https://www.twitch.tv/hipplatsero
Duration: 45 minutes

Topics Covered:
  • Where is NSC?
  • Staff
  • Programmes and Campus Services
  • PvP
  • Ratting and Exploration
  • Industry
  • Q&A
Student requirements: This is a beginner level class but of course everyone is welcome
Tyr Valentine

Re: (CLASS) 2020-12-15 Welcome to Nullsec Campus (NSC)

Post by Tyr Valentine »

Thank you for this class, Hippla! It was very informative. I haven't been to NSC before and wanted to get an overview and this class delivered on point :) I also really liked the format of streaming on Twitch and including the in-game chat.
He/Him

ImageImageImage
Olivier Lamont

Re: (CLASS) 2020-12-15 Welcome to Nullsec Campus (NSC)

Post by Olivier Lamont »

Thanks for the class! Looking forward to coming to NSC and trying out the various activities.
Ajax Smith

Re: (COMPLETED) 2020-12-15 Welcome to Nullsec Campus (NSC)

Post by Ajax Smith »

Great class o7
Hiro Masimoto

Re: (COMPLETED) 2020-12-15 Welcome to Nullsec Campus (NSC)

Post by Hiro Masimoto »

Is there a recording of this or do you plan to do another class soon? This is exactly what I am looking for!

I am a newbro that enjoys exploring but I want to experience that fine NullSec-living! This would be a great primer to life at NSC!