Planetary Interaction is used to build components for various (T2 and T3) modules.
It can also serve as a low-effort steady source of ISK.
This class is intended to explain and show how to start with Planetary Interaction, with an explanation on how to select what to produce on what planet.
The class will contain a step-by-step demonstration of setting up Planetary Interaction in high-sec space.
The class is aimed towards players interested in but unfamiliar with Planetary Interaction.
As such, it will concentrate on setting up planets for P0 > P2 extraction and manufacturing.
When: Sunday 13th December, 19:00 EVE Time
Where: Public Mumble, Class (EVE Uni) and Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/maadevu)
Duration: 1 hour
- What is Planetary Interaction
- Preparation and planet selection
- Demo of setting up a planet
- Usefull skills and next steps
- Public Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: http://eveuni.org/publicmumble
- Access to the Class (EVE Uni) in-game chat channel
- Class will be recorded and streamed on Twitch and (later) published on YouTube
Classes will be scheduled for different time zones on Sunday 13th December and Saturday 19th December 2020.