[CORE] Introduction to EWAR 2020-7-24 0200

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Professor Argus Sorn

[CORE] Introduction to EWAR 2020-7-24 0200

Post by Professor Argus Sorn »

If you are interested in learning about a skill set that takes PvP beyond DPS and tanking and offers a chance for creativity and fun - EWAR is for you. Nothing in EVE is more fun than turning the tide of a fight with smartly deployed electronic warfare. We'll go through the basics of mods, ships and tactics and I'll sprinkle it with some of my experiences with changes that have occurred over time. Be gentle, it's my first lecture as a member of the Uni - but I look forward to getting more involved in teaching you all!

Lecturer: Professor Argus Sorn
When: Friday, July 24th 0200 (This is Thursday Night USTZ for those of you who are TZ challenged like me.)
Where: Mumble and Class (EVE Uni) & Twitch (I Hope)
Duration: 45 min + Q&A

Topics Covered:
Defining EWAR Types & Recent Changes
EWAR Skills
EWAR Counters
Starting Fits
Fleet Tactics for EWAR
Q&A

Student requirements:
Public Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: http://eveuni.org/publicmumble
Access to the Class (EVE Uni) in-game chat channel