For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
- Posts: 1149
- Joined: 2012.09.03 20:57
Thursday 09 July, 09:00 EVE
E-Uni public Mumble (Lecture Hall I) and the Class (EVE Uni) chat channel
1 hour, including Q&A
Topics to be covered include:
- What types of missions are there?
- What are then benefits of running missions?
- How do I find a mission?
- What do i need to run missions?
- What helps is available?
- How can I get more out of missions?
- Public Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: http://eveuni.org/publicmumble
- Access to the Class (EVE Uni) in-game chat channel
Additional information: This class is primarily lecture, delivered in public Mumble and the Class (EVE Uni) channel, followed by Q&A. There is no practical component.
Ex Teaching Manager
Ex Senior Personnel Officer
Ex Special Projects Officer (Unibombers)
Ex Student Guidance