Wormholelife, Blogging and more with Ashy in Space
This variety of topics recommends this talk+Q&A for newbros and bitter-vets alike!
Time: Saturday, 21 March 20:00 EVE Time
Communications: "Class (EVE Uni)" and EVE University Public Mumble
Location: Safely docked
- Who am I and what do I do?
- Founding and running a successful WH corp
- 5 Things I wish I knew when starting in WH space
- Blogging about EVE Online
- Public Mumble Registration and Access - Make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: http://eveuni.org/publicmumble
- Access to the "Class (EVE Uni)" in-game chat channel
Can't make it? This guestlecture and Q&A will be recorded. Feel free to send in your canned questions and I will ask them for you!