[CORE] 2020-01-05 @ 18:00 Introduction to Logistics

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

Mike Kingswell

Portrait

Post 2020.01.03 19:25

[CORE] 2020-01-05 @ 18:00 Introduction to Logistics

You exploded in your last fleet?
Did you just forget to broadcast in time or was it due to too few logi pilots?
Fed up with your FC asking "Anyone Logi? L up for Logi - we need some Logi guys!" ?
Join the ranks of eve's most beloved professionals! Become a Logipilot today!

This class teaches you the basics of logistics, how to fly it and why it's THAT good.

Essential Details:
  • Instructor: Mike Kingswell
  • When: Sunday, January 5th, 18:00 EVE Time
  • Duration: ~1 hour + Q&A

Class Overview:

• What is logistics?
  • Logistics Ships and Equipment (Frigs and Cruisers)
  • Recommended (Beginner) Skills
  • Basics of Capacitor Chaining
  • Piloting tipps

Student Requirements:
  • Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: Mumble
  • Access to the Class (EVE Uni) in-game chat channel

Questions? Ask me here or ingame.
Assistant Teaching Manager
Image Image
<<

London 1941

Portrait

Post 2020.01.03 21:14

Re: [CORE] Introduction to Logistics 2020-01-05 19:00

Thank Mike!

I really need this class. Looking forward to it.
ImageImage

Campus Officer LSC - Janitor
Orientation Officer - Ask Me Anything!

Fun per isk, not isk per hour.
<<

Hikaru Sakai

Portrait

Post 2020.01.03 21:40

Re: [CORE] Introduction to Logistics 2020-01-05 19:00

Yay! Will definitely try to go.
<<

Mike Kingswell

Portrait

Post 2020.01.04 02:26

Re: [CORE] Introduction to Logistics 2020-01-05 18:00

sry for the time confusion...as always i confused my local time at one point or the other with the evetime >.<

(thanks athena for looking out for me as always :)!)
Image Image
<<

Subject X11 Riddick

Portrait

Post 2020.01.05 11:17

Re: [CORE] 2020-01-05 @ 18:00 Introduction to Logistics

i've got to admit this is amazing that you guys put up classes for this game! only just started playing the other day... came off Planetside 2 so i've been used to being in an outfit, co-ordinating in a platoon/squads, it was the depth and the meta of that game that no other game could replicate, hence why i stuck with it so long, their's just nothing like it. also The great community helped massively to keep it almost infinitely playable for me. so it's sick to see that their is such a big thriving world and how that world or should i say universe, is ever-changing because of the players! i've not long finished up my agency careers but i haven't had too many issues with grasping it as all this depth to everything is so nice that i want to learn, i want to get better at it! deffo will get involved in the classes, love the idea of it!!
<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Post 2020.01.05 11:29

Subject X11 Riddick wrote:i've got to admit this is amazing that you guys put up classes for this game! only just started playing the other day... came off Planetside 2 so i've been used to being in an outfit, co-ordinating in a platoon/squads, it was the depth and the meta of that game that no other game could replicate, hence why i stuck with it so long, their's just nothing like it. also The great community helped massively to keep it almost infinitely playable for me. so it's sick to see that their is such a big thriving world and how that world or should i say universe, is ever-changing because of the players! i've not long finished up my agency careers but i haven't had too many issues with grasping it as all this depth to everything is so nice that i want to learn, i want to get better at it! deffo will get involved in the classes, love the idea of it!!

Great to see someone from outside the corp engaging with the class. We have other aspects that can be of help to a new player :)

LSC Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, TA, Ensign, Former Student Advocate, Former Mentor Manager
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImage
<<

London 1941

Portrait

Post 2020.01.05 20:11

Wonderful class. If you missed it, you definitely want to catch it next time. Really helped this newbro catch a clue about the combat spectrum.

Thanks again to Mike for his generous time and an overview of bonus material that really helped the basic info "fit in".
ImageImage

Campus Officer LSC - Janitor
Orientation Officer - Ask Me Anything!

Fun per isk, not isk per hour.
<<

Mike Kingswell

Portrait

Post 2020.01.05 22:59

glad you liked it :)
(also if YOU didn't catch it there is a recording of a older version of the same class availible on the wiki ...somewhere)
Image Image
<<

Athena Firefly

Portrait

Post 2020.01.06 00:54

Mike Kingswell wrote:(also if YOU didn't catch it there is a recording of a older version of the same class availible on the wiki ...somewhere)

For the previously recorded version (from 2019-09-21) please see further details in this post.

Additionally, as mentioned, all our recorded classes can also be found in our Class Library on the UniWiki! :D
~~~ I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar! ~~~

Teaching Assistant Manager | Fittings Staff
Former: NSC Manager | NSC Hangar Officer

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image

Return to Scheduled Classes