Post 2019.02.04 07:48

[CLASS] Introduction to Incursions

Instructor: John Parmelee & Ian Tucenghi
When: Saturday, February 9th @ 18:00
Location: EUNI Mumble (INCURSIONS EDUCATION CHANNEL) In-Game Channel: CLASS (EVE Uni)
Duration: 1 hour + Fleet Following

Class Overview:
We will go over a basic overview of what are incursions and how to get started with a focus on how E-Uni MEMBERS AND ALUMNI can participate in Incursions though the E Uni Incursion Community as a result we will be hosting this on the E-Uni Mumble not the normal Public server as we will be transitioning into the regularly scheduled 1900 fleet directly after the class.

Student Requirements:
Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: Mumble Access and join the Class (EVE Uni) in-game chat channel.

If you want to fly after the class you will need to be in the focus which will be announced prior to the class in this forum thread, on slack and on our mailing list incursions.e-uni. For those who meet the requirements to fly DD or Logi , bring the correct BS or Shield Logi ship to the focus as per the wiki. if your not yet able to fly dd or logi bring a Incursions scout heron and we will try and rotate you in so you can fly as a scout and picket.
SPOILER WARNING!
[Heron, Incursions (hacker)]

Data Analyzer I
Data Analyzer I
Data Analyzer I
Data Analyzer I
5MN Microwarpdrive I

Nanofiber Internal Structure I
Nanofiber Internal Structure I

Small Memetic Algorithm Bank I
Small Memetic Algorithm Bank I

If you can't afford a ship DD, Logi, or Scout please reach out to either John Parmelee and Ian Tucenghi by evemail, slack, or this post before the class and we MAY be able to loan you one. (We can definitely loan Herons).

We may be able to coordinate a hauling service from Citadel 101 for your BS if there is sufficient interest, please let us know by evemail, slack or this post in advance if you would be interested.
John Parmelee
Assistant Incursions Coordinator | Teaching Assistant

ImageImageImage