[CORE] 2019-01-08 @0:30 Introduction to D-Scan in Curse!

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

Adree Jericho

Portrait

Teaching Manager
Teaching Manager

Post 2019.01.07 03:05

[CORE] 2019-01-08 @0:30 Introduction to D-Scan in Curse!

No doubt you've heard everyone telling you that you've gotta spam D-scan every 3 seconds or you'll DIE. If only they'd tell you just what in the flip D-scan actually is or what it does. :(

Fear not, my aspiring not-dying friend! I'll tell you all about how D-scan works and how a proficient D-scanner can do things you can't even imagine without you even knowing about it!

When: Tuesday, January 8th, 2019, 0:30 EVE Time Note: This class happens Monday night for western time zones!
Where: Mumble and Class (EVE Uni) The practical will be conducted in Litom for the Curse deployment!
Duration: 45 min + Q&A

Topics Covered:
  • What is D-scan and what is it for?
  • The components of D-Scan and how to calibrate it
  • Q&A
  • Demonstration
  • Practical

Student requirements:
  • Public Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: http://eveuni.org/publicmumble
  • Access to the Class (EVE Uni) in-game chat channel
  • Alternatively you may attend this lecture on Twitch
  • The practical takes place in Litom - be there if you want to participate!
<<

Adree Jericho

Portrait

Teaching Manager
Teaching Manager

Post 2019.01.08 01:53

Re: [CORE] 2019-01-08 @0:30 Introduction to D-Scan in Curse!

For those who missed this class, it is available as an archived broadcast on my Twitch channel.

Return to Scheduled Classes