[CLASS] 2017-03-29 19:00 Introduction to Player Threats

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Director of Special Projects

Post 2017.03.22 20:37

[CLASS] 2017-03-29 19:00 Introduction to Player Threats

New to the game? No idea what "high" security means? This class will give you a brief primer on the different security levels, what's stopping everybody from murdering each other all the time, and when you might be at risk of murdering yourself. (Hint: always.)

When: March 29th, 19:00 EVE Time
Where: Mumble and Lecture.E-UNI
Duration: 30-45 min + Q&A

Topics Covered:
  • Can that other player shoot me?
  • Why is the answer "Yes"?
  • Will that other player shoot me?

Student requirements:
  • Public Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: http://eveuni.org/publicmumble
  • Access to the Lecture.E-UNI in-game chat channel
Scientia potentia est.
If a statement I made seems offensive to you, please be assured that this was not my intent.
If I am mistaken about something, please tell me about it. We improve through sharing knowledge.
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Post 2017.03.23 13:44

Re: [CLASS] 2017-03-29 19:00 Introduction to Player Threats

Moved to March 29 (was March 24). Apologies for the inconvenience.
Scientia potentia est.
If a statement I made seems offensive to you, please be assured that this was not my intent.
If I am mistaken about something, please tell me about it. We improve through sharing knowledge.

Return to Scheduled Classes