(Class) 2021-12-23 Intro to EWAR

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Tolerin Escipion
Title: Graduate

(Class) 2021-12-23 Intro to EWAR

Post by Tolerin Escipion »

Do you want to know how a 3-day old Alpha pilot can neutralize a 200M SP Omega pilot? If so, then Introduction to EWAR might be the perfect class for you ;)

When: Wednesday December 15th, 20:00 EVE Time (stay tuned for a rerun December 23rd at aprox 9:00)
Where: E-Uni Discord, E-Uni public Mumble (https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Mumble), the Class (EVE Uni) in-game chat channel
Duration: 1 hour, including Q&A
Topics Covered:
  • What is EWAR?
  • What different EWAR options are there?
  • What modules and skills will help me EWAR?
  • How can I be a more effective EWAR pilot?
  • Q/A
Student requirements:
  • Public Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: http://eveuni.org/publicmumble
  • Access to the Class (EVE Uni) in-game chat channel
Additional information: This class is primarily lecture, delivered in public Mumble and the Class (EVE Uni) channel, followed by Q&A. There is no practical component. Also this is an intro class, if you are already an experienced pilot or ewar pilot, this might not be the class for you. That being said, all questions are welcomed (and thank you for them) and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

P.S. and yes, this is sort of an exact copy of Spany's post, THANKS SPANKY!!!
Shazam Valentine

Re: (Class) 2021-12-23 Intro to EWAR

Post by Shazam Valentine »

Would it possible to record this lesson? This is 4 AM local-time for me, but I tentatively accepted. This topic seems really fascinating to me.
I am willing to forgo sleep if there will be no recording. lol