E-UNI: Class Request Thread

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Holdma Drill

Re: E-UNI: Class Request Thread

Post by Holdma Drill »

I got most of this figured out by now but I think it could be very useful to have a "getting around safe in Eve" thing. I see basic questions in the chat about the autopilot regularly for example. Like the differences between high/low/null, suicide ganking, a sub 2 second sunesis fit, mwd cloak trick etc. Would be cool and I think help new players a lot since getting ganked sucks and a lot of this isn't super easy to figure out and get comfortable with.

Or does this exist already and I just missed it?
Mynutor

Re: E-UNI: Class Request Thread

Post by Mynutor »

Holdma Drill wrote: 2021.10.13 12:56 I got most of this figured out by now but I think it could be very useful to have a "getting around safe in Eve" thing. I see basic questions in the chat about the autopilot regularly for example. Like the differences between high/low/null, suicide ganking, a sub 2 second sunesis fit, mwd cloak trick etc. Would be cool and I think help new players a lot since getting ganked sucks and a lot of this isn't super easy to figure out and get comfortable with.

Or does this exist already and I just missed it?
Seconded! :D

Although there are classes in the archive on this topic, but still the lingo is quite difficult to understand.
DST or BR? 2 sec align...
and the Sunesis/Leopard is kinda newish...

I think a basic talk about how the new LSC and NSC unistas move around would be nice.