[REPEATING Q&A] Game Mechanics Q&A - Three Times Every Week

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

K950

Portrait

Post 2019.01.04 04:16

Re: [REPEATING Q&A] Game Mechanics Q&A - Twice Every Week

I think the previous timeslots you held seemed to be working well. If anything, a US TZ slot of Sunday morning (around 01:00 UTC) could be an option. Most of the time I notice the EU TZ tends be the most populated.
<<

Detroit Diesel

Portrait

Post 2019.01.04 12:08

Saturday mornings, US Eastern Time might help to get some US Unistas out of bed and off to an early start for the weekend.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2019.01.13 17:39

If I can get more disciplined about my sleep, then Saturday mornings US time is doable.

Sunday 01:00 EVE Time (Saturday nights USA Time) will be very spotty as I'm often out for ballroom dancing at that time. On Saturday nights when I'm NOT dancing, I will schedule Q&As.

[edit] Okay, I'm teaching a Q&A in 1 hour from now, at 19:00 EVE Time (2 PM US Eastern, 11 AM US Pacific). Also, I've scheduled classes for (in USA time) Tuesday night, Saturday morning, and Sunday afternoon. This will be a test run for how much I can do in 1 week. [/edit]
<<

Jimmy Hardman

Portrait

Post 2019.01.16 15:06

I'll join you today. I'm still having issues with my mumble. But I am still able to listen.
<<

Jimmy Hardman

Portrait

Post 2019.01.17 14:34

Thank you. I'll be there with hot coffee in hand.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2019.02.09 17:34

I apologize for missing the Tuesday/Wednesday and Saturday (today's) sessions. The new timeslots aren't habits, yet, and I forgot to set alarms.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2019.03.15 12:03

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Donohue/stat ... 8072220677

My arm is busted. I'm going to be absent from my own classes randomly and without additional warning. I apologize for the inconvenience.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2019.03.24 18:03

I'm definitely not teaching my Game Mechanics Q&A, today. My uvula still hurts from the breathing tube in surgery on Thursday.
<<

Kyle Hargrove

Portrait

Fittings Manager
Fittings Manager

Post 2019.03.24 18:16

Get better soon, Seamus! We're all with you :3
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2019.03.31 18:22

My throat is much better now, and I will be resuming this class on its regular schedule starting today!
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2019.05.25 03:23

I've fallen sick with a very nasty cold (or something, I don't know what). I can't sleep more then 2 or 3 hours at a time without my own coughing waking me up.

There's a possibility that I'll be absent from some or all of my Q&A sessions for a week or two.
<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Mentor Manager
Mentor Manager

Post 2019.05.26 19:23

Seamus Donohue wrote:I've fallen sick with a very nasty cold (or something, I don't know what). I can't sleep more then 2 or 3 hours at a time without my own coughing waking me up.

There's a possibility that I'll be absent from some or all of my Q&A sessions for a week or two.

I know how that feels like, hope you feel better soon.

Mentor Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, TA, Ensign, Former Student Advocate
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage
<<

Torr Victros

Portrait

Post 2019.06.02 05:24

Re: [REPEATING Q&A] Game Mechanics Q&A - Three Times Every Week

I hope you feel better soon, Seamus.

Take care.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2019.06.02 18:35

Okay, I think my voice has recovered enough that I can resume these Q&As.

I'm starting my next session in 25 minutes from now. (19:00 EVE Time, 3 PM US Eastern, 12 PM Noon US Pacific)
<<

William Lyon Mackenzie

Portrait

Post 2019.06.12 03:49

I'd like to drop a note of thanks to Drebin for leading today's Q&A and to everyone else who helped out to answer questions.

This was a really helpful session for me to answer some questions that had been lingering in my mind for a while. Highly recommend anyone who's thinking about jumping onto one of these to do so -- really comfortable & friendly setting to ask questions large and small.

Thanks everyone for helping me out! I will remember you all when I become an Eve mogul on the T2 BPO market :)
PreviousNext

Return to Scheduled Classes