[DIVE] into Sov w/ Digital Vendetta

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

Forseti Vali

Portrait

Post 2017.03.04 22:46

Re: [DIVE] into Sov w/ Digital Vendetta

Hey All. Another event is being Hosted by DIVE to introduce willing Unistas to the fun to be had in Sov Null. http://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=103465 Hope to see you out here!
<<

Ceasar Kafshaz

Portrait

Post 2017.03.20 23:52

Our new Alliance web site is up and running. We have a lot of information about Sov Null for those that are interested in learning more about it.

Check it out:

https://www.digitalvendetta.com/sov-null-introduction
[url=http://killfeed.eveuniversity.org?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=125262]
Image[/url]
<<

Forseti Vali

Portrait

Post 2017.04.05 19:54

Hey All! It's been awhile but we have been getting in to lots of fun fights up here! https://zkillboard.com/related/30004227/201704030200/o/%7B%22A%22%3A%5B%5D%2C%22B%22%3A%5B%2299005803%5C%2F%22%5D%7D/ Come DIVE in to SOV with Digital Vendetta. An Alliance built by EVE Uni alumni! We look forward to seeing you out here!
<<

Adrian Airwaymaster

Portrait

Post 2017.04.10 01:57

I joined as an alumni, and I've never been happier with my EVE experience.
Digital Vendetta, are friendly, fun, and mostly dangerous!

We own our own systems, NOT RENT! And we love ex-unistas!

ImageImageImageImageImage

(Retired) LSC Logistics Officer

saepe visae, sed non audierunt
<<

Adrian Airwaymaster

Portrait

Post 2017.05.03 22:39

BUMP!

<<

Ceasar Kafshaz

Portrait

Post 2017.05.31 03:13

Just a quick update on Digital Vendetta. We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary as an Alliance and now have over 650 members. If you are curious about Sov Null check out our web site at:

http://www.digitalvendetta.com
[url=http://killfeed.eveuniversity.org?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=125262]
Image[/url]
<<

Entriri Crendraven

Portrait

Post 2017.08.08 01:33

Short update Ceasar Kafshaz, was unfortunately injured in RL, and is currently recovering.

All of us at DIVE wish him a speedy recovery and cant wait to have him back on coms and in game. As anyone that knows Ceasar he is always a joy to have hanging out in chat channels

In the mean time Please send all recruitment requests to Myself Entriri Crendraven or Adrian Airwaymaster.

Currently Enrolled in FCC 3.1

Small Gang: 5/5 | Frigs/Dessies: 5/5 | Armor Cruisers: 5/5 | Shield Cruisers: 5/5 | Experimental: 5/5

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Certainty of death, small chance of success- What are we waiting for?
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2017.08.08 01:46

Sorry to hear that.

Please convey sincere good wishes for his quick recovery from his friends in TGRAD.
Image ImageImage

ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
ImageImageImage Image Image Image

<<

Raido Kudonen

Portrait

Post 2017.08.08 14:47

Ceasar is a good man. Please pass along my best wishes.
"What is good in life, Raido?"
"To crush your enemies. To see them bubbled before you, and to hear the lamentations of their carebears."

Join Fweddit - Be a Space Chikun!
<<

Entriri Crendraven

Portrait

Post 2017.08.10 05:32

Thanks guys we will pass along the well wishes

New and improved for all DIVE recruitment needs please join our public discord channel

Small Gang: 5/5 | Frigs/Dessies: 5/5 | Armor Cruisers: 5/5 | Shield Cruisers: 5/5 | Experimental: 5/5

<<

Adrian Airwaymaster

Portrait

Post 2017.08.24 01:14

We need you. IS it time to leave the UNI? Come talk to us.

<<

Entriri Crendraven

Portrait

Post 2017.08.30 06:15

It's that time once again friend's

WAR is rising in the south

Do you Enjoy large scale fleet combat?

The next big war is well under way, are you looking for a new home after learning all you can in the UNI?
We are not just a corp of alumni in an alliance. Digital Vendetta was an Alliance founded by Alumni with the dream of creating a new home for friends to come gather and build something together.We offer unique opportunities for large scale fleet combat as part of our coalition. Don't miss out on the action if you are looking for a new home come talk to one of our PO's and get fast tracked to join.

While DIVE is very active with our Coalition when ops are running we offer much more than just large scale fleet combat. Want to make sure you can afford those shiny ships to pvp in? Our Sov offers ample opportunity's to make isk. Pick your poison ratting, exploration, industry, or maybe you want to help supply a market? All of these are available to our members.

DIVE's philosophy is that every pilot counts.

Dont want to just be a number in a fleet? Join the alliance where your contributions are valued. Come finish your pvp training. Are you an aspiring or already active FC looking to continue to grow? Come join a group of friends that will help you learn and encourage you to achieve your goals. From small gang roaming, to mid sized fleet action all the way up to Coalition level FC opportunities. Come find your new home in New Eden.

We are still a young growing alliance.

Come join us on our adventure, and help us carve out our own unique story in New Eden.

How do i join?
Join "DIVE Recruitment" in game
Contact Adrian Airwaymaster, Bootz Splora, Forseti Vali, or Entriri Crendraven ingame
For instant access to our PO's join our discord recruitment channel

edits i'm a horrible speller

<<

Sevin Dragooba

Portrait

Post 2017.09.01 16:40

Greetings,
I have a question that I will be posting to several ex-unista Corps. This is both for my own information, and for an ex-unista who joined another corp, and had a horrible experience.
Simply put; What about Alts? Many of us have several support alts. They may be the guy who drives the loot truck while you rat, or your PI guy or the scout guarding the back door. The Uni allows you to join with only (1) character, but has a good 'blue' program to integrate your alts into the region. My friend had a complete set of covert Cyno alts, but his new corp refused to 'blue' any of his alts for fear of 'spies' (Don't they realize it's one human behind all of them).
And on a Similar Note; What about keeping a character in the Uni, but having an alt with close to the same SP Total joining your alliance?

Thanks for your time, and fly dangerous,
Sevin
Image[/url]
Image Image Image Image Image
<<

Forseti Vali

Portrait

Post 2017.09.01 17:24

Sevin Dragooba wrote:Greetings,
I have a question that I will be posting to several ex-unista Corps. This is both for my own information, and for an ex-unista who joined another corp, and had a horrible experience.
Simply put; What about Alts? Many of us have several support alts. They may be the guy who drives the loot truck while you rat, or your PI guy or the scout guarding the back door. The Uni allows you to join with only (1) character, but has a good 'blue' program to integrate your alts into the region. My friend had a complete set of covert Cyno alts, but his new corp refused to 'blue' any of his alts for fear of 'spies' (Don't they realize it's one human behind all of them).
And on a Similar Note; What about keeping a character in the Uni, but having an alt with close to the same SP Total joining your alliance?

Thanks for your time, and fly dangerous,
Sevin

Sevin,

I sent you a PM in response. I can say that we as an Alliance are blue to Uni and never have a problem helping Unis find a home and helping at the Uni in general.

-Forseti
<<

Bjorn Tyrson

Portrait

Post 2017.09.08 23:17

Hey all, I was wondering if you have another "spring break" or slumber party event planned any time in the near future.
I wasn't feeling quite settled in yet at the uni when the last one happened, but after spending 9 months or so in nsc i'm feeling the urge to see what sov-null is like and an event like the spring break seems like a great way to do it.

(I would also love to get an answer to the above question in regards to alts. I have an alt corp of about 10 characters that I use for PI, mining, shipping, etc, and I would hate to leave them behind if I do decide to move out there.)
PreviousNext

Return to Work Fair