[DIVE] into Sov w/ Digital Vendetta

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

Entriri Crendraven

Portrait

Post 2016.05.27 04:11

[DIVE] into Sov w/ Digital Vendetta

You're here, and you're here for a reason.

The time has come my friends.

You have learned, fought, bled, built and mined to your hearts content in the Uni. Now though, you find yourself wondering what is next.
Now you're here.

Now you're home.

Welcome to Pro Dive Shop, Decompression Theory and the Digital Vendetta Alliance!

We were founded by a close knit group of Uni Alumni with a simple yet grand goal. To create our own Alliance with our friends, take our own Sov and play the game on our terms. We have done and are doing those very things. We wish to share that success with you! Join us in our Sov and take your place amongst us. PVPers, Miners and Industrialists are all welcome to join us for riches and glory! We provide full support for every type of content you could desire. We have full internal logistical support, boosted mining fleets, Corp, Alliance and Coalition level PVP fleets and so much more.
Contact us today and take the next step in your EVE journey, and a grand life after Uni!

We are Blue to the Uni

How to join:
-Contact Forseti Vali, Entriri Crendraven, Ceasar Kafshaz, or Adrian Airwaymaster in game, private message, or reply to this thread.
-You can also join our in game Channel: DIVE Recruitment

Requirements:
-Teamspeak 3
- Fleet-up with skill API, for Doctrine, and skill queue guidance
-Slack and Forum membership
-Interview and Full API
-We do not have an SP requirement, however Ability to Fly interceptors is strongly recomended
-Willingness to enjoy the game, we value our friendships inside and outside the game. See you in Vegas!
-We do not require members to be PVP pilot's. For those that are, we have doctrines that will be used in fleets, and expect members to skill into a useful ship for each, weather it be DD, Logi, tackle or specialized EWAR. We WILL help you find a ship that you enjoy flying!

NOTICE: FULL API key must be maintained on our portal, and a short interview is required for membership.

edit cause my spelling is terrible :shock:
edit changed recruitment contact and channel name 12/31/16
re-added our DIVE logo becasue its sexy as @#$% added PO 8/7/17
Last edited by Entriri Crendraven on 2017.08.08 01:29, edited 3 times in total.

Currently Enrolled in FCC 3.1

Small Gang: 5/5 | Frigs/Dessies: 5/5 | Armor Cruisers: 5/5 | Shield Cruisers: 5/5 | Experimental: 5/5

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Certainty of death, small chance of success- What are we waiting for?
<<

Entriri Crendraven

Portrait

Post 2016.06.07 03:24

Re: [DIVE] into Sov w/ Digital Vendetta

Fun with citadels

Bring on the wrecking Machine!!

pretty sooo pretty

Just some of the fun we've had in our first month in our new home.

Now you're here.

Now you're home.

Welcome to Pro Dive Shop and the Digital Vendetta Alliance!

How to join:
-Contact Forseti Vali, Entriri Crendraven, or Jacen Mondar in game, private message, or reply to this thread.
-You can also join our in game Channel: PDS Recruitment

Currently Enrolled in FCC 3.1

Small Gang: 5/5 | Frigs/Dessies: 5/5 | Armor Cruisers: 5/5 | Shield Cruisers: 5/5 | Experimental: 5/5

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Certainty of death, small chance of success- What are we waiting for?
<<

Giuliano Fabrosi

Portrait

Post 2016.06.07 14:43

+1 For [DIVE]. I've flown with most, if not all of these guys while in the UNI, and they've all been great FCs, fleetmates, and corpmates.

If you're looking to fly, fight, and win with people you know from your time in E-UNI, but don't want to be professionally space-homeless, give these guys a look.
It's Always Sunny in Syndicate

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
<<

Eleanor Averti

Portrait

Post 2016.06.14 11:11

Hi,
I'm interested in holding SOV and would much prefer joining up with people I know or at least know of. Possibly I should keep Eleanor in e uni a bit longer to get better at PvP, but my other alts (scan / explore / pop / mine / manufacture / PI) could move any time.
Can I ask, as smallish alliance, does Digital Vendetta have a good presence in the EU time zone?

Regards,

EA
<<

Jacen Mondar

Portrait

Post 2016.06.14 18:00

Eleanor Averti wrote:Hi,
I'm interested in holding SOV and would much prefer joining up with people I know or at least know of. Possibly I should keep Eleanor in e uni a bit longer to get better at PvP, but my other alts (scan / explore / pop / mine / manufacture / PI) could move any time.
Can I ask, as smallish alliance, does Digital Vendetta have a good presence in the EU time zone?

Regards,

EA

Currently our EU time zone is a bit lacking in numbers, but we are actively trying to change that and have some great EU pilots like Tavion Aksmis, Eileen Black, Senah Kolk and Nina Je'riomina :)

<<

Tytalus Warden

Portrait

Post 2016.07.03 01:44

Sturmgrenadier Inc., a corporation organized by Sturmgrenadier Syndicate ( http://sghq.org/ ), is proud to announce it has joined the Digital Vendetta alliance out in Perrigen Falls! Sturmgrenadier and DIVE have been cooperating as part of The Wall Program for the last 2 months. This new relationship combines DIVE's recent successes in null sec, industry and roams with SGHQ's established wormhole, null sec and capital ship endeavors.

Interested in experiencing EVE from the perspective of an up-and-coming alliance? Look up Digital Vendetta and it's various member corporations! Great content, great people and great experiences await!
<<

Sabre A

Portrait

Post 2016.07.09 02:56

Bump for good people. I'm glad to see a core of Uni people go their own way together and start something. This is what use to happen a lot in the old days of the uni and something that has been missing for many years. Good luck gents and you know who to call if someone tries to **** with you ;)
<<

Azure Rogue

Portrait

Post 2016.07.09 07:20

Saw you chatting in the E-Uni chat earlier Sabre and I was a little shocked. I left MC because the mercenary life wasn't for me (even if I <3 many of the MC members). So glad to see you supporting other post-Uni groups. Hope to see you in space (even if it means we shoot each other :D)
<<

Tavion Aksmis

Portrait

Post 2016.07.09 13:39

Eleanor Averti wrote:Hi,

Regards,

EA

We are definitely trying to expand the EU timezone and would love more members, we will take good care of you :) We have currently 10 players that I know off that are EU, and most of them are active in PvP. We do roam together and are becoming a tight group. We also have the occasional US timezone guy that logs on during EU prime, especially in the weekend where people sometimes play for more than a single timezone and they start to overlap.
<<

Eleanor Averti

Portrait

Post 2016.07.14 11:54

Tavion Aksmis wrote:We are definitely trying to expand the EU timezone and would love more members, we will take good care of you :) We have currently 10 players that I know off that are EU, and most of them are active in PvP. We do roam together and are becoming a tight group. We also have the occasional US timezone guy that logs on during EU prime, especially in the weekend where people sometimes play for more than a single timezone and they start to overlap.

Hi Tavion,
its great to see the EU activity is already good and that there are plans for a Summer Camp. I'm certainly planning to participate as much as I can during the camp and can imagine this being a drive to build a critical mass from where further growth in all TZs will be assured.
Looking forward to it...

EA
<<

LifeLine Kim

Portrait

Post 2016.07.15 00:04

Bumping (not necessary since its at the top) out of interest. Not finding much time these days to play Eve, but hopefully will be able to participate in summer camp, if not then... we will see what kind of free time August brings with it.

This group seems like the kind of null sec crew I'd want to be around. Uni folk just know how to play the game to get all the fun and less of the stress, so a group based from Uni folk should do just fine by me.
<<

Godric Starguard

Portrait

Post 2016.07.18 18:03

I'm impressed by your site and I'm very interested; as of now my Uni character runs Incursions and I'm interested to know how DIVE can accommodate that. How well does DIVE fair with the Incursions community at large such as The Valhalla Project? Are there constant War Declarations or are those quiet since you are focused out in Nullsec? I would love to be able to run with TVP and the EUni Incursion groups while also establishing myself with your Corp and Alliance in sov-null.
Flew with E-Uni from the beginning and will always have their back. Now off with Digital Vendetta and Pro Dive Shop.
<<

Ceasar Kafshaz

Portrait

Post 2016.07.18 20:42

Re: Incursions

I don't run incursions but we do have some folks that are quite active at it. Next time I'm online I will have someone message you that knows something about it.

You might want to check us out during our upcoming "Summer Camp' event, which you can find in the corporate events thread. Or you can check it out at; https://digitalvendetta.com/blog
[url=http://killfeed.eveuniversity.org?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=125262]
Image[/url]
<<

Godric Starguard

Portrait

Post 2016.07.18 20:48

Ceasar Kafshaz wrote:Re: Incursions

I don't run incursions but we do have some folks that are quite active at it. Next time I'm online I will have someone message you that knows something about it.

You might want to check us out during our upcoming "Summer Camp' event, which you can find in the corporate events thread. Or you can check it out at; https://digitalvendetta.com/blog

Hi Ceasar, thanks, I definitely will be flying a clone out to the Summer Camp. :)
Flew with E-Uni from the beginning and will always have their back. Now off with Digital Vendetta and Pro Dive Shop.
<<

Godric Starguard

Portrait

Post 2016.07.26 20:48

I think I'm ready to DIVE in, I'll message Entriri in game as I've been in communication with him. I'm also present on Teamspeak right now. I'll start the process on your site. o7
Next

Return to Work Fair