Pandemic Horde wants YOU - yes, YOU!

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

Rodger Kint

Portrait

Post 2017.10.05 15:30

Re: Pandemic Horde wants YOU right now for World War Bee

Shameless bump and Horde update.

Tonight, deep in null sec, in the Detroid region, system IAS-I5, 3 Triumvirate citadels (a fortizar, an azebel and a raitaru) sit stripped of their shields. On grid, our allies' Fortizar is coming out of anchoring. Cyno ships stealth into place ready to light the beacons to call the capitals to war.

The simmering war in the South just hit DEFCON 1 overnight. Expect titans on grid. Expect dread bomb fleets. Expect pirate battleship fleets. It's gonna be YUGE... and the Russians are going to pay for it.

If you were in Horde, you'd jump clone to HLW-HP. Someone would give you a Macherial to fly. You'd take out the platinum insurance, right? You'd fleet up, jump a few systems, and titan bridge into IAS-I5 and start fragging spaceships. To Valhalla and Beyond!
KEEP CALM & DEFFO BLAP YO
The boy who cried Moros * Content Creator * Graduate * Awoxer - The Equalizer
<<

Rodger Kint

Portrait

Post 2018.01.19 20:11

Coming to a universe near you in 4 days... the most EPIC battle in the history of EVE.

Right now, in Cloud Ring a Keepstar sits stripped of shields and armor. In 4 days it comes out of reinforcement.

The GGRRR Goon Super fleet has deployed nearby and will attack as the timer pops, supported by capital fleets and subcap fleets.

The Northern forces have their own Super, Capital, and subcap fleets marshaled for the defense.

This is the BIG ONE. This is the one everyone will be talking about like the Bloodbath of B-R5RB for the next four years.

JOIN HORDE NOW AND GET IN ON THE FIGHT.
<<

Rodger Kint

Portrait

Post 2018.02.06 15:39

Update January 25, 2018. Ok, ok, so maybe the hype train got a little off the tracks on that one. BUT... the fight did set records for number of pilots in system (6500) and the titans on both sides did blot out the sun, it was spectacular. And we saved the French Keepstar and we killed lots of goon ships - 80+% efficiency. Magnificent!

Update February 6, 2018. I love Horde! The goons said it couldn't be done. Defended Keepstars were invulnerable due to broken game mechanics in TIDI. Well, Horde loves a challenge, and sometimes Imperium friend Triumverate had a Keepstar in Ismother and plenty of titans to defend it. And we were getting paid as mercenaries to help FCON to burn TRI shit. Notice the "had". Last night we killed that Keepstar and 400 billion in TRI and allies ships including goons who showed up to help TRI... including 5 naglfars, 4 chimeras, and 2 nidhogers that made it on my killboard which looks absolutely glorious this morning.

How did it go down? I jump cloned to our staging in C4C. I was handed a Jackdaw to fly down to Ismother. First problem of the night, I can't fly a Jackdaw. No problem, we're just using Jackdaws to get there so we don't mass the wormhole, so I switch to an interceptor. We depart in two full fleets. Taking a 3 jump jog through wormhole space we avoid the 46 jump gate path to Ismother. We arrive and dock in our Fortizar aptly named "RED PILL." I am given a cruise missile fit Raven to fly for the night. There's the usual large fight managed confusion and I end up in the reserve Raven fleet. The timer ticks down and the primary Raven fleet undocks and heads out to position for Keepstar DPS. About 30 minutes later, our reserve fleet undocks and warps on the field and engages the Keepstar.

We hear over comms that the primary Raven fleet has been wiped out by spies. Seems 26 of the Ravens were flow by new pilot spies inserted by the opposition. They refit their ravens with smartbombs and when the fleet assembled they suicide bombed everyone. Well played. Horde's strength is it's weakness. By being easy to join we attract good pilots that don't want to deal with API bullshit and beauty contest interviews, but we also get spies. Oh well, the Ravens were supplied by Horde and if the pilots had a brain they platinum insured so they are up 100M on the night due to the opponent's Awox ploy.

We take some awox counter measures and the fight settles into a predictable pattern for us. Shoot any unteathered Dreadnaughts, if no targets, shoot Keepstar and wait for it to die. The dreads claim a few of our Ravens, but mine survives, then the Keepstar blows up, we polish off 5 more capitals that are stranded on the field in bubbles, I align to our Fortizar, as I pass wrecks on the field, I scoop the loot in them into my hold. The call goes out to warp to "RED PILL" and the fight is over.
Previous

Return to Work Fair