The Graduates (TGRAD): Nullsec Corp, all TZ

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

Kwa Zulu

Portrait

Post 2016.11.20 22:07

Re: The Graduates (TGRAD): Nullsec Corp, all TZ

Another great fight against Rote & 404 Alliance in Syndicate this weekend in US timezone: https://zkillboard.com/related/30003314/201611190500/ and third partying on a Snuffed Out/Shadow Cartel fight :)

Apart from PVP everything else that can be done in nullsec happens as well! Mining, PI, gatecamping, etc.
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2016.11.20 22:16

:)
Image ImageImage

ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
ImageImageImage Image Image Image

<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2016.11.20 22:29

Rote still trying to stay relevant? Bless them.
<<

Rogwar Toralen

Portrait

Post 2016.11.23 00:57

Hi Unistas,

Been having a really fun time with this group. Nice bunch of people plus with the alliance you get to be involved with heavy hitting action. I was in that amazing battle with those capitals linked earlier. Happy with the decision I made to join The Graduates.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Kwa Zulu

Portrait

Post 2017.01.01 23:54

Happy New Year to all the Unistas! :)
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2017.01.11 23:32

There is life after the Uni.

And it looks a lot like the Uni. Especially the NSC. Only better.

And I don't mean that in a bad way.

When I started flying with the Uni, the NSC was top of our game, and I spent most of my time there as the unofficial diplo to that campus. The PvP opportunities and pilots involved were exceptional. There was always something missing though. I felt that we were always punching above our weight. And maybe that was because we occupied null space in an NPC station, and had little involvement or control of our environment. Certainly without the PvP opportunities of being there and the resources available it was not much unlike the LSC.

To fully appreciate the breadth of the game, and if there is an end one, owning something and fighting to preserve it has meaning. And that's the same sort of meaning we experienced in the Lizaveta war. It was gratifying beyond just shooting things because you can.

I found that again with The Graduates. The culture, code of conduct and communications as well as the ROE are old school EVE University. In fact, it's like the Uni stuck in time in the last decade.

I like that. It fits me.

We have a lot of E-Uni alumni w/ us. That's why we are called that.

Everyone is friendly, professional and mature. And there is meaning to what we do. It's an espirit de corps. Which looks much like the NSC flavored with our participation in the Initiative, which provides a lot of our fleet content.

We are a 400+ pilot corporation which has managed to retain its independence and philosophy for over 10 years. We are currently ranked 13 in corporate kills with over 225K on Zkill.

We play the game. And we play daily averaging about 40 members in fleet at any given time in EU, US and AU time zones. That number swells to over 250 daily on our alliance operations.

So, if you are looking for that next thing, convo me. I'll give you the straight story. The Graduates may be the next thing for you.

o7, my friends.

सिकन्दर
Image ImageImage

<<

DETURK

Portrait

Post 2017.02.11 15:27

The Graduates in "TOP 25 Corporations in EVE Online"
<<

Rogwar Toralen

Portrait

Post 2017.02.26 15:43

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Kwa Zulu

Portrait

Post 2017.02.26 16:09

Yes we had a ton of fun yesterday, even while our alliance lost a titan!

Final battlereport: http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=40 ... 5&t=quaeag

We are welcoming all Eve Uni players that are interested in joining a well established nullsec corp
As long as you are mature, interested in PVP or all other aspects of nullsec and willing to coorporate with similar minded folks you'll be a good fit

Come check us out ;)
<<

Sah Kardis

Portrait

Post 2017.03.15 21:20

As an E-Uni graduate (class of 2013) I am honored to call TGRADS home. After spending time with the great folks in the NSC, I decided it was time to move on and find my own way in space. I left to join TGRAD with some pocket change, a few ships and enough knowledge to be good at getting blown up (which I'm still good at!). Now I earn billions, I have almost too many ships to keep track of and I do more blowing up than I get blown up. Earlier this week I was able to help kill a FLEET of carriers, along with Rorquals, Tengus and billions of isk worth of other folk's belongings!

To me, TGRADS is what EVE is all about - learning to find my place in the EVE universe. Whether it's industry, hauling, logistics, ratting or blowing up other folks' ships with my big ship (my personal favorite), TGRADS can help you get to where you want to go, or help you find where that place is in the wild west of Null Sec.

You can look me up in game or join -TGRAD Pub- and talk to any of our recruiters.
"Do not think that I came to bring peace...I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." ~Jesus Christ
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2017.03.17 21:44

Setting out on your own?

Don't be that guy!
Image ImageImage

<<

Palja Kurman

Portrait

Post 2017.03.18 11:06

Sikandar Cole wrote:Setting out on your own?

Don't be that guy!

That's funny. Nice recruitment video. :)
Graduate / Reimbursement Officer

ImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2017.03.24 20:41

Or one of these guys.
Image ImageImage

<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2017.04.10 18:52

On April 6 The Initiative. successfully defended its home fortizar in X-M in Syndicate (the Russian perspective).

An Allied logistics perspective.

I didn't post any of our own videos because the music was so bad. Even worse than the preceding, as hard as that is to imagine.

A quarter of the defending INIT. force was TGRAD. There were 400 of us including our friends.

We went into this fight knowing that we were going to lose the fort to the superior numbers of NC. , PanFam and MC. and everyone else who would show up for an easy citadel kill.

We were outnumbered 10:1. As we undocked we saw NC. cyno in with Machariels and stand off out of range. We knew if they were foolish enough to get close to the citadel, we may have a fighting chance to keep it.

We used our "snatch fleet" (Command Destroyer) tactic to jump the NC. Mach fleet to 0 on the citadel. Then we regained hope and were in the game. We undocked our carriers and began systematically to take them apart, as allies and Imperium forces cynoed in.

The system local swelled to over 2,400 pilots, strangling our movement in crushing TiDi. The fight went on (slowly) for 2 hours and was very frustrating in dealing with the delayed server calls, which forced us to do some unusual mouse/keyboard gymnastics to clear our guns and modules.

Just off the fort, other battles were raging. Goon's Strategic Cruiser fleet was slugging it out with MC's Machs. Project Mayhem's Nightmares engaged Waffles/Horde /Legion in a separate battle against their Legion/Proteus/Loki fleet which eventually tired of the slow motion fight and abandoned the Hordelings on the field to extract. I later bumped into one of their Guardian pilots in Orvolle who was trying to get home on my way back to OZ. Nice guy.

Anyway, a presumed disaster transformed miraculously to not only saving our fort, but winning the day. All without a single TGRAD loss.

\o/

This was a lot of fun and one of the best fights I've been in in the game. I'm glad I was there.
Image ImageImage

<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2017.05.11 23:41

A new old movie from AT XI

Talk to us when considering your next adventure.
Image ImageImage

PreviousNext

Return to Work Fair