The Graduates (TGRAD): Nullsec Corp, all TZ

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

Ion Blacknight

Portrait

Post 2017.06.25 05:19

Re: The Graduates (TGRAD): Nullsec Corp, all TZ

Three years in TGRADs! Well, they didn't throw me out yet... :D

What have I been doing lately? Fleeting in my Mach, ratting in my Thanny, and, yesterday, BLOPSing in my Sin. And next week I will have all the skills to mine in my Rorq (but don't tell anyone.) All these things I learned and adopted at my own rhythm in the TGRAD family.

Come join us and explore your full potential.
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2017.08.01 14:58

Friends arriving to celebrate onlining our new home.

If you lived here, you would be home by now.

Talk to us when you are ready.
Image ImageImage

ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
ImageImageImage Image Image Image

<<

Rogwar Toralen

Portrait

Post 2017.08.16 21:50

I've certainly been having a blast. It's a really nice corp with great long-standing members in the spirit and tradition of Eve University.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Sevin Dragooba

Portrait

Post 2017.09.01 16:53

Greetings,
I have a question that I will be posting to several ex-unista Corps. This is both for my own information, and for an ex-unista who joined another corp, and had a horrible experience.
Simply put; What about Alts? Many of us have several support alts. They may be the guy who drives the loot truck while you rat, or your PI guy or the scout guarding the back door. The Uni allows you to join with only (1) character, but has a good 'blue' program to integrate your alts into the region. My friend had a complete set of covert Cyno alts, but his new corp refused to 'blue' any of his alts for fear of 'spies' (Don't they realize it's one human behind all of them).
And on a Similar Note; What about keeping a character in the Uni, but having an alt with close to the same SP Total joining your alliance?

Thanks for your time, and fly dangerous,
Sevin
Image[/url]
Image Image Image Image Image
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2017.09.02 03:16

You are welcome to join all your alts immediately upon acceptance, which will take 2-3 days following your application and interview. It also a good idea to keep an out of corp blue alt as in the Uni.

As with the Uni, we want you to join on your main. You may keep an alt in the Uni, if they approve.

We also expect that your motivation for joining us is the opportunity to advance in your game in ways unavailable as a Uni member e.g. Sov Null politics and warfare in defense of your own space. We provide a path to the "end game" and you need to be ready and able to move on from the Uni.

We do enjoy +10 standings to the Uni, and encourage your engaging in E-Uni fleets and lectures to continue "giving back" as an alumni and TGRAD.

Who we are looking for and what you can expect from us.

Do not hesitate to contact me or join our chat channel -TGRAD Pub- in game and get to know us.
Image ImageImage

<<

Zeerse Solaris

Portrait

Post 2017.09.08 11:54

Sevin Dragooba wrote:Greetings,
I have a question that I will be posting to several ex-unista Corps. This is both for my own information, and for an ex-unista who joined another corp, and had a horrible experience.
Simply put; What about Alts? Many of us have several support alts. They may be the guy who drives the loot truck while you rat, or your PI guy or the scout guarding the back door. The Uni allows you to join with only (1) character, but has a good 'blue' program to integrate your alts into the region. My friend had a complete set of covert Cyno alts, but his new corp refused to 'blue' any of his alts for fear of 'spies' (Don't they realize it's one human behind all of them).
And on a Similar Note; What about keeping a character in the Uni, but having an alt with close to the same SP Total joining your alliance?

Thanks for your time, and fly dangerous,
Sevin

I joined the Grads for a while with an alt while maintaining a character in the uni, the alt was much more combat trained the uni indy main anyway so it was a good fit.

I had some very good and interesting fights while in the Grads, generally the doctrines are bigger and more expensive ships in large fleets, so I was often a logi Scimi supporting battleship fleets, or alpha-ing T3Cs in a Machariel, as well as some really well run smaller gang roams in T3Ds with interesting tactics.

The lesson I learnt, is it's best to go all in with the move, if you feel ready to put an alt somewhere outside of the Uni, the Uni isn't going to offer you much more that you need for the sov null experience.
E-uni Teacher:: Apply to be a teacher
E-uni Mentor: Apply to be a mentor
<<

Rogwar Toralen

Portrait

Post 2017.12.22 21:18

Howdy Unistas,

Hope you all are doing well. I've been in The Graduates over a year now and have been having a blast. Most recently we took down a Keepstar last night while it was vulnerable.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/66769681/

The Graduates are a mature and professional corp grounded in the spirit of Eve University. We have a very fun esprit de corps and desire to help one another.

Please check us out!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Ion Blacknight

Portrait

Post 2017.12.28 17:38

I was there! :D

Last night we reffed a Sotiyo and had a good scrap.

https://zkillboard.com/br/97497/
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2018.01.18 16:19

And we were in 9-4RP2 as well. Here is the demise of 2 NC. titans (one of which is Shiva's Killah Bee) dying to coalition forces on a suicide assault on a carrier fleet on our citadel, opposing Pandemic Horde's Keepstar.

60+ TGRADs formed in supers, capitals, battleships and specialized support sub-capital fleets to reinforce the F R E N C H S T A R in the third assault over the past week.

The final timer is early next week.

Cloud Ring sits just north of our alliance's rental sov in Fountain and again promises to be the epicenter of the continuing conflict between Northern Coalition., Pandemic Legion and allied northern forces and our own in the south and west. The 470+ Graduates form the center of The Initiative. defense of this critical pathway to our growing sovereignty and those threatened by that hostile foreign presence. Again, we happily find ourselves in the vanguard of a force known for fighting above it's weight against superior numbers.

You can watch us from the sidelines or the comfort of Twitch TV, or if you are bold and ready to advance your game and leave the comfort of your campus, you too can join us in this greater game. We are friendly and welcoming and not very different in culture and esprit de corps of the University.

Come and talk to us in -TGRAD Pub- ingame and begin the rest of your career.
Image ImageImage

<<

Paledan Safemal

Portrait

Post 2018.01.19 21:27

A friend joined TGRAD recently, and he's been singing you guys' praise all over our Slack. And he's not even former E-Uni.
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2018.01.25 14:55

The Graduates at 9-4RP2

When you are ready...
Image ImageImage

<<

DETURK

Portrait

Post 2018.04.12 09:46

Image :wink:
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2018.04.23 03:53

The Graduates leading the way:

Image ImageImage

<<

Ramong Pares

Portrait

Post 2018.06.19 08:44

Seeing The Graduates/The Initiative fleet a arriving and helping us in T22 today was awesome, big thanks for that.
It definitfly made me consider joining them once I leave the Uni
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2018.06.19 14:51

...to win it.

Image ImageImage

PreviousNext

Return to Work Fair