Licence to Kill [007] - Mercenary Coalition

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

Marius Labo

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2016.06.22 21:42

Re: Licence to Kill [007] - Mercenary Coalition

Are you still looking for that next great home? You looking for a family that has a directed purpose? Are you looking for fun?

How about some Goon Asplod-adels?

How about the sexiest Cerbs in space?
ImageWhen I took this screenshot of Uni almunus, Hemrit Ormand, it caused me to breakdown and buy Aurum to get me that SKIN....

Speaking of Hemrit, this guy is a BEAST! He volunteers with our MCLOG (Mercenary Logistics) corp. Here's some chat from our Logistics channel in MC Slack:
SPOILER WARNING!

So, are you wanting fun? Are you wanting purpose? Are you wanting shenanigans?!!

Apply today, or drop-in to our public channel, and we can arrange a chat on our TeamSpeak if you'd like.
<<

Gavello

Portrait

Post 2016.08.03 22:49

After a successful deployment which Zeeba helped plan the party......

SPOILER WARNING!

All of Mercenary Coalition decided to board the hype train.

SPOILER WARNING!
Click it for a surprise

Once we reached our destination we stopped in and had a pint in bar and grill.

SPOILER WARNING!

The only one missing however was you! Join L2K Today!

SPOILER WARNING!
If it isn't clear yet, I've been having an excellent time here in MC and have gotten to know some fabulous guys and gals. Currently making plans to meet alot of these fine folks in October at Vegas which hopefully we'll share some tasteful photos with you all. Can't wait for our next big contract!
HSC | Incursion Group | <3 LSC | Loser/Importer of many Thrashers
Mercenary
<<

Rand Nystal

Portrait

Post 2016.08.29 18:03

MC Recently anchored a Keepstar Citadel. This is only the 8th such structure in EVE to be anchored successfully and the sixth in K-Space.

SPOILER WARNING!

Also 5 members of MC recently met up at EVE Dublin, not many photos exist of the night which ended up a "little" drunken. This gem has survived though.

SPOILER WARNING!

A Great community, lots of fights and always a new contract on the horizon. What are you waiting for? Join Licence to Kill Today!

-------------------

<<

Slowdive Aideron

Portrait

Post 2016.10.02 09:40

<<

Sabre A

Portrait

Post 2016.11.03 23:07

MC at Vegas

*Fun Fact* There is a wild Entriri in the MC group shot lol

MC had 40 ppl at Vegas and we even picked up some during Vegas. Also be warned this is what you may look like once you join

<<

Slate Ambramotte

Portrait

Post 2016.11.04 05:53

Eve Vegas rocked -- and MC rocked Eve Vegas

Come join the fun!!!

o7

Slate
ImageImage
Captain (ret), ILN
Mentor, E-Uni
<<

Forseti Vali

Portrait

Post 2016.11.04 16:19

I love that wild Entriri sighting! LOL You can only borrow him.
<<

Slowdive Aideron

Portrait

Post 2016.12.30 18:36

MC is involved in the upcomming southern war. If you ever wanted to be part of a large scale operation like this, this is the time to apply.
<<

Jax Rugger

Portrait

Post 2017.01.01 23:58

Take me with you; Application sent under Vasher Shardplate
<<

Marius Labo

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2017.03.09 06:33

Just a quick update.

Recruitment is still open and ongoing. I have not been running recruitment for several months now, and that torch has been passed onto the venerable Tenar Sparrowhawk.

To apply directly simply contact him in-game via mail, or in our public channel "Mercenary Coalition" (he may, or may not hang out there).

I also encourage you to check out our PvP Merc training alliance "Mercenary Academy". You can find the post here with some details provided. You simply apply in-game to "Mercenary Coalition Training Academy" and you can also visit the in-game channel "Mercenary Academy".

In short, MA is staffed by proven instructors using the well-established graduated training system so successfully used by Noir. Academy in creating skilled and confident PvP pilots. I helped pioneer a project within MC where when we had applicants that weren't necessarily up to the calibre needed to survive as a line pilot in Licence To Kill we put them though Noir. Academy and every one who completed their training came on board and were excellent pilots.

You basically pace yourself through the training at your own speed, so you can complete it very quickly if you want. They accept both Alpha and Omega pilots, and from the newbiest to the most salty of veteran pilots.
<<

Sabre A

Portrait

Post 2018.03.02 18:07

*Cough*
<<

Deadshots

Portrait

Post 2018.03.02 18:57

Sabre A wrote:*Cough*