Licence to Kill [007] - Mercenary Coalition

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

Marius Labo

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2015.04.07 05:37

Licence to Kill [007] - Mercenary Coalition

Mercennarii Inter Sidera

Licence to Kill [007] is the Executor Corp in MC and its culture can be wrapped up by its Corp Motto, "Strength And Honour". 007 is always looking for the next biggest and brightest PvPers that come out of EVE University. Having 6 ex Uni Directors and many ex Uni Staff, we strive to keep positive relations between the 2 entities.

Time zones: We are active across all time zones both within Licence to Kill and MC.

Who are we?
We're a professional Mercenary Alliance looking for capable combat pilots. We operate in all security sectors of space and we are expanding our operations under the leadership of Sabre A. Here is a pic of him spearheading our efforts:

Sabre has lost a clone in every major war in EVE Online

Executive Summary

• EVE Online's original Mercenary Alliance; we did this before there were mechanics for it.
  • Leaders with 10+ years experience as mercenaries in EVE Online.
  • The MC is a multi-national gaming alliance, with members from all time zones.
  • Experienced in all forms of mercenary contracts; long-term hardcore players. Spaceship nerds and friends.
  • Specialize in coordinating and leading groups of corps and alliances to achieve tactical and strategic objectives.

What sets our alliance apart from many others is our unwavering commitment to being the most professional and adaptable mercenary organization in EVE. The flag we fly under pioneered mercenary spaceship services in the sandbox environment of EVE. As happened in the past, we have started off small and continue to grow and will always maintain that with the right balance of people, teamwork can achieve great things.

We have survived turmoil and trouble. We have achieved success and suffered defeats. We scattered amongst the stars, but have returned again. We are the Mercenary Coalition.

Inside MC

Having fun while getting paid to murder virtual people is the number one goal of the MC. When we are on the job, you are expected to be professional and on point. When we are off contract, you are expected to be chilled out and helpful. Everyone under our flag should know when they are logging in to play with their brothers what they can expect - a good time with good people.

We place a specific emphasis on putting an end to the hamster wheel of play in EVE. The MC operates all over New Eden. We declare wars in high sec, we destroy freighters in low sec, we hit targets in wormhole space and we attack sov assets in null sec. You will rarely be in a situation where there isn't something to do, and it will usually be in a place different than where you were a few weeks earlier. You will see New Eden from one end to the other, and you will be instrumental in burning down parts of it from time to time.

Why should I join 007/MC?

There are mercenary alliances and corps and then there is the Mercenary Coalition. We pioneered this style of gameplay over a decade ago by fostering a unique internal alliance atmosphere of fun and maturity that places an emphasizes on teamwork and professionalism. One of our catchphrases has always been, "We solve problems." This stands true today. Within the MC you will be given an opportunity to engage in every level of PVP against a continuing variety of targets. You never know where 'the life' will take you. Every single interaction by every single member of the MC outside of our virtual walls is about exactly two things - representing our current client and attracting the next client.

History

The Mercenary Coalition was founded in April of 2004 to become EVE Online's first true mercenary alliance. The MC grew and led from the front in EVE Online, successfully executing a number of high profile mercenary contracts over a period of years. MC eventually closed in 2008 as conflict arose with their long term partners, Band of Brothers, which resulted in an attempt by MC to make a neutral Merc + Pirate 'enclave' called 'Tortuga'.

This turn of events caused the weakened but more powerful Band of Brothers (BoB) to resurge and take MC's home null sec systems. This conflict between BoB and their previous partners created fascinating drama and Mercenary Coalition's closure was seen by many as one of the great events in EVE Online's history.

February of 2015 saw the flag of MC rise again, spearheaded by minds both old and new, to live and thrive in EVE's ever changing virtual world. The time for mercenaries to make their mark in New Eden has never been more opportune. We are always looking for the next biggest and brightest PvPers that wish to fly within a unique and progressive organization.

Words from our Alliance Leader, Sabre A

"We are building the Alliance in much the same way as the old one. We have a lot of the old MC vets as our core but we are building on newer blood so we have a good mixture moving forward and have already made tremendous progress so far.

The single greatest thing I can say that we are striving to achieve is we are getting back to the old way of how alliances use to act. No racism, no RL attacks on members, and no vindictive trolling to make others feel like a piece of shit if they make mistakes. Unfortunately, this is a common atmosphere in today's EVE, and something I don't wish tolerate anymore as a vet. This ideology is not for everyone but it is a big part of what made the old alliances memorable to be a part of."

Requirements:
  • Mumble, Fleet-Up, Slack, and our forums are a must for corp and alliance members.
  • PvP experience with a PvP mindset.
  • 18 + (we are a mature, adult environment, but not abusive)
  • We expect you to be a professional pilot, especially during our contracts.
  • The contract and client come first.
  • The ability to operate in all areas of highsec and lowsec.
  • We don't have a hard SP minimum but you should be able to fly much of our doctrines or train into them with little difficulty. HACs, Recons and other T2/T3 ships are good benchmarks that we look at. We also look at your core and support skills.
  • The ability to provide ISK for yourself.
  • A Full API Key that must be maintained on our portal.
  • PvE must occur Out-of-Corp during wartime. Don't be baddies. Sabre allows for PvE when we are not at war and/or not on Contract.

IMPORTANT: We do require that you have a sponsor from within MC, or a referral from senior EVE University staff or management.

What we offer:
  • Ship Replacement Program - conditions apply.
  • Regular PvP opportunities.
  • A casual yet professional environment.
  • An internal logistical support corp.
  • A fun, tight-knit community.
  • Sabre-rage.

Here is our official public posting for what services we offer at MC: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=415569&find=unread

Here is our official EVE Online recruitment posting: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=433421&find=unread

"It's about the person next to you."

We are not looking for just 'loads of PvPers'; playing the numbers game will only get you so far. What makes you MC material is a mature and fun attitude combined with lethal resolve. We are looking for individuals who genuinely enjoy flying together and being good at spaceship violence. An effective mercenary organization is one where your brothers and sisters' first priority is improvement in your chosen profession and helping each other achieve the goals of our current client. Many of our members still playing today have flown together for nearly a decade.

How to apply: Fill out our Application Form. You'll sign into our Portal using the EVE SSO and then select "Licence To Kill" from the "Apply" drop-down menu. Once you're done send Marius Labo an in-game mail and he'll get in touch with you afterwards.

Public channel: Mercenary Coalition

Forums: https://mercenarycoalition.com/forums/

Join Licence to Kill Today!

Last edited by Marius Labo on 2017.03.10 05:44, edited 38 times in total.
<<

Bensen1296

Portrait

Post 2015.04.07 13:50

Re: Licence to Kill [0O7] - Mercenary Coalition

10/10 would advise they are all pretty chill guys and they offer one thing no one else does "sabre rage" and sabre rage is amazing.
<<

Milodon

Portrait

Post 2015.04.07 15:44

Was wondering when you guys would start recruiting here. Looking forward to seeing your revival, I'm rooting for you guys. o7
<<

Matt Mustang

Portrait

Post 2015.04.07 16:30

Have flown with MC before out in low sec (played bait) they're good guys had a great time. Even after we got blopsed on.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
<<

Grygr Anzomi

Portrait

Post 2015.04.07 22:35

+1 Have flown with and know most of these guys, good group of peeps.

Plus they have hilarious moments like this: Sabre really wanted the BC pointed
ALL IS WELL IN THE END, IF ALL'S NOT WELL ITS NOT THE END

Former NSC Manager| Teacher | Uni Nomad | Chill-Towner | Penguin
<<

Kelduum Revaan

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2015.04.08 08:25

I approve of this product and/or service.

Edit: Here's a video of an un-named Licence to Kill member dealing with one of the recent contract targets:
----------- What I'm up to: http://twitter.com/kelduum ------------
<<

Marius Labo

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2015.04.22 02:03

I have added a link to our application form in the original post.

Meanwhile we've been having a great time with fleets, small gang, and solo PvP opportunities. The Corps are gelling very nicely and our growth numbers are great. We've had a number of good laughs.

We've successful concluded all of our contracts to-date. Happy clients = much ISK. Our SRP program is very well funded.
<<

Neonen Enderas (Biomassed 2017.06.23)

Portrait

Post 2015.04.22 07:55

Not even sure if I can say it.. but I know a few of the corp members(even if they can't remember me :lol:)... and they are awesome. :)

+ This corp got free tears from an Absolute Defiance member.. keep up the good work! :D
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Did someone say "Stealthbomber"? Explosions? And ECM? I'm in! Let's blow shit up! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

<<

Lelira Cirim (Biomassed 2016.05.28)

Portrait

Post 2015.04.26 20:23

Bump for good people to have beer & brisket with.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Gallentean | For The Blood Empress| Wiki Team | E-Uni Events | WHC | LSC | Solitude
Do not actively tank my patience. When I'm not in EVE, I'm usually over here. #tweetfleet @CirimCollective
<<

Marius Labo

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2015.04.30 23:07

Just an update (and not a very exciting one at that):

I've been very busy the last couple of weeks in real life. It's just the end of tax season here in Canada and being an independent business owner I've been completing my personal and business taxes, etc., so if you've applied and I haven't been speedy in my responses this is why. I should be back to normal over the next couple of days.

Cheers
<<

Medro

Portrait

Post 2015.05.09 11:17

Shameless bump for a good bunch... :D
ImageImage

<<

Marius Labo

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2015.05.25 02:22

To date we have successfully concluded 10 contracts! :cheers:

We are becoming very busy and naturally we're looking for more to join us, especially those who are active in the US TZ. Sometimes it's not always exciting but there's lots to do. And we're making connections with all sorts of EVE players.

Hanging around in comms with Seleene and getting some great inside stories about his EVE Online career, including his time at CCP is fascinating.

Some recent "karmic tears" from a concluded contract:
SPOILER WARNING!
MC Forums wrote:[00:05:29] Evil Echo > yawn to slow
[00:05:38] Evil Echo > bring more
[00:07:07] Evil Echo > dat tank tho..
[00:07:24] Evil Echo > no bumps bruh
[00:07:46] Evil Echo > more DEEEPS
[00:08:20] Evil Echo > hurry up lock me, get the drones
[00:09:50] Evil Echo > so slow.. how many times do we have to do this... pre heat, have the drones out, train locking skills.. I mean F*&$ you get paid to do this....
[00:10:07] Evil Echo > Really diapointing
[00:10:18] Evil Echo > not even worth my time
[00:13:56] Evil Echo > Still not enough... It's really sad. You get paid to do this
[00:15:07] Evil Echo > One Demimos... You can't kill one Deimos... Your a "PRO" Merc corp and you can't even camp in one ship
[00:15:26] Evil Echo > 6v1 station camp "winning"
[00:15:45] Evil Echo > Like I said before not even worth my time

15 mins later...
https://kb.mercenarycoalition.com/kill/46553324/
https://kb.mercenarycoalition.com/kill/46553326/

And the best part was that he had 3 alliance mates in station with him. This is why it's good to never to talk in local to your enemies, it just winds them up so much that they make mistakes.

So if you're skilled in most things T2 subcapital and you're looking for a busy merc career with the best SRP out there, get in touch about making the move.
<<

Misu Wonderer

Portrait

Post 2015.05.25 05:26

So what exactly does a mercenary corp do ? And how does a merc contract sound like: you have to wage war for x days, or you have to kill X isk, etc ?
<<

Marius Labo

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2015.05.25 06:11

Misu Wonderer wrote:So what exactly does a mercenary corp do ?
Well this is what we do: Our services. What we don't do, like some other merc organizations do, is to camp trade hubs and such, it's just not what we want to be about.

Misu Wonderer wrote:And how does a merc contract sound like: you have to wage war for x days, or you have to kill X isk, etc ?
In short, yes. The client approaches us with their needs and if we can supply what they're looking for then terms are met. It can be rather open-ended as to what the needs and terms are. Examples of what we've done so far:
  • Structure take-down (POS, POCOs, etc.)
  • POS defense
  • Wardec for x-amount and kill anything we can
  • System and operational denial via wardec
<<

Annaka Hansen

Portrait

Post 2015.05.27 02:30

Congrats Marius on your first Titan kill (at least on that toon)
http://zkillboard.com/kill/46885975/
Former Student Advocate - Former Teaching Manager
Twitter

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Next

Return to Work Fair