Griffin Capsuleers - Your next home for PvE

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

frightning

Portrait

Post 2016.04.18 12:01

Re: Griffin Capsuleers - Your next home for PvE

It's been a while but we're still doing well. If you fancy a nice chilled Corp then we might be the one for you :)
"I cannot recommend GRIFC highly enough - an excellent next step after E-UNI!" - Neville Smit (Eve Superstar)
Check out Grifc here
<<

Studentay

Portrait

Post 2016.06.06 22:21

I know a few guys in Corp & they tell me Grifc is a chilled place to hang out & do all sorts of Industry & PvE. Check them out if you or an active alt want to move on from the Uni.

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager - Help out the Uni by becoming a Personnel Officer
<<

frightning

Portrait

Post 2016.08.18 20:02

Still alive & kicking & open for bizness as usual. If the opening posts tie-in with your Eve life, pop in an application & make that change.
"I cannot recommend GRIFC highly enough - an excellent next step after E-UNI!" - Neville Smit (Eve Superstar)
Check out Grifc here
<<

Maegeddon

Portrait

Post 2016.10.06 23:29

What's it about?

There is some serious Industry knowledge here: Everything from PI to T3 shipbuilding. Just a good place to plugged in and make some isk from the raw materials that New Eden has provided.

Maegeddon
<<

frightning

Portrait

Post 2016.12.09 21:41

We're still going strong so if you wanna come join up with a chilled, no drama corp, for you or your active industry alt then read the opening post & come join the fun :)
Check out Grifc here
<<

frightning

Portrait

Post 2017.04.12 20:34

Still going strong. If you want a relaxed place to hang with your active indy/money making alt check out the opening post.
Check out Grifc here
Previous

Return to Work Fair