Griffin Capsuleers - Your next home for PvE

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

frightning

Portrait

Post 2014.09.23 16:41

Griffin Capsuleers - Your next home for PvE

Founder & former CEO Dvorak Telemnar has discovered real life & moved up to Chairman of the Corp. Having handed over the day-to-day reins to me, now is a good time for a new thread :) For previous thread & history please look here

If you :
* want to be in a Corp on very friendly terms with the Uni (+10 through Ad-Astra)
* want to be part of an established alliance
* have a hunger for the game
* have a desire to learn
* are willing to share the knowledge, tactics & experience you have accumulated
* enjoy working with others for mutual benefit
* would like a similar culture and Code of Conduct as the Uni
* would like POS research access
* would like to experience life in a C3 wormhole
* need a home for your active industrial, miner, exploration or any other PvE character
* love low taxes (5% compared to NPC tax of 11%)
* enjoy experimenting with new avenues in EVE
* have a positive sec status
* are an active Uni character or alt of a Uni character you are very welcome
and much, much more

Then we you will fit right in!

Last edited by frightning on 2015.12.26 23:02, edited 1 time in total.
"I cannot recommend GRIFC highly enough - an excellent next step after E-UNI!" - Neville Smit (Eve Superstar)
Check out Grifc here
<<

frightning

Portrait

Post 2014.09.23 16:46

Re: Griffin Capsuleers - Your next home for PvE

Griffin Capsuleers is a PvE focused Corp, our members mainly do mining, manufacturing/industry, trading, missions, and exploration. We are looking for active players that also wish to contribute to occasional Corp ventures, in an effort to provide more opportunities for our members to develop their own personal projects and expand the Corp's horizons.

We have no minimum skill point requirement, we are simply looking for active pilots that have a desire to learn, share their knowledge, and participate in occasional Corp activities. We are not looking for inactive alts, war refugees, nor loners.

We offer a Code of Conduct and Corp culture that is similar to Eve University's. We have a colonized wormhole with a POS, with a static wormhole leading to Lowsec. We have a low 5% tax. We have a highsec industrial POS. There are no mandatory Corp activities although cooperation is greatly encouraged.

We are also one of very few Corporations (via Ad-Astra) who have +10 standing to Eve University which means you can fleet with friends and alts in Eve University!!

Griffin Capsuleers was originally started as an alt Corporation for industrialist and PvE characters but we have since grown far beyond that. We have a core group of like minded characters who believe in pooling their resources and working together creating a mutually beneficial environment where the whole is greater than the sum of its members.

Our headquarters is at Aldrat IX Minmatar Mining Corporation and our public chat channel is "GRIFC". Join us and get to know the crew!

The recruitment process starts with you completing a short questionnaire & a step-by-step guide can be found at this link "Applying to join Griffin Capsuleers" on the GRIFC forum.

Eve University characters or active alts of Eve University characters with a clean verifiable history and at least sophomore title are exempt from the usual waiting period before being granted access to Corp resources.

Any questions? Drop frightning a PM or Eve Mail or better still join our public channel "GRIFC" and we'll make every effort to answer all questions!

Last edited by frightning on 2015.12.26 23:18, edited 2 times in total.
"I cannot recommend GRIFC highly enough - an excellent next step after E-UNI!" - Neville Smit (Eve Superstar)
Check out Grifc here
<<

frightning

Portrait

Post 2014.09.23 16:51

Reserved for future goodness
Check out Grifc here
<<

OldSamurai

Portrait

Post 2014.09.28 23:44

I have known Griffin Capsuleers and most of the people there for more than two years now.
I think that there is no higher recommendation needed than the fact that the famous Uni teacher and director of education Neville Smit has chosen this corporation and alliance to 'retire' there himself.
Make no mistake... he's just saying he's retired, but he's right behind the next stargate waiting for you!

Disclaimer: This was published without Neville Smit's knowledge or agreement.
I just hope he doesn't see it!
:oops:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
<<

frightning

Portrait

Post 2014.10.29 11:19

We've had a few new recruits join in the last few weeks & we're always open for new members. If you've read all the above info & are interested in joining then whack in an application & drop by the in-game chat channel "grifc" for a chat.

See you in game :)
Check out Grifc here
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2014.10.29 14:42

Image ImageImage

ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
ImageImageImage Image Image Image

<<

Eklipz Badawan

Portrait

Post 2014.10.30 11:01

+1 endorsing this service
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much...

ImageImage
<<

Tacko Rhombsbeard

Portrait

Post 2014.12.05 23:55

I think this thread needs a nice bump.

Image Image Image Image
<<

frightning

Portrait

Post 2014.12.11 15:05

Starting this weekend we'll be reducing the Corp Tax rate to 0% until after the New Year! Come earn your iskies in a friendly chilled Corp :)

Seeya in "grifc" chat
Check out Grifc here
<<

Fae Toledo

Portrait

Post 2014.12.11 16:22

Great news. 0 taxes and +10 to Uni. Extensive knowledge on industrial side of New Eden life. Frank Herbert wrote about Griffin Capsuleers in "Dune Messiah": " Many things began happening all at once..."
| Mentor | EVE University Ex-Senior Personnel Officer | Graduate | "Big Brother" | "Rosetta Stone"

“We got together in a few days a company of the toughest old salts imaginable--not pretty to look at, but fellows, by their faces, of the most indomitable spirit.”
― Robert Louis Stevenson, Treasure Island
<<

Chrysalis Pollard

Portrait

Post 2015.01.16 16:04

Another bump. If you are interested in learning about living in a C3 wormhole, give GRIFC a look. Several of us live in one with a Lowsec exit. The WH is quite site rich, and we often have connections to nullsec and other wormholes for additional PvE and, dare I say, PvP opportunities.
<<

Neville Smit

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2015.02.06 23:53

Let me encourage anyone looking for a good group to fly with to take a look at the Griffin Capsuleers and the Ad-Astra alliance. Quality, nice people, interested in a wide variety of activities in EVE Online, and a laid back, comfortable atmosphere - highly recommended!
I am a proud E-UNI Graduate, former Professor and now Director Emeritus. You may qualify for a grant of up to 250 million ISK - click here for more information. I have a blog!: NevilleSmit.com Follow me on Twitter: @NevilleSmit Fly safe! o7

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
<<

Veho Virtus

Portrait

Post 2015.03.04 10:52

Timely bump for our thread, particularly with Neville's endorsement! In fact, Neville is so awesome that today he gifted everyone in our public channel a fleet firetail. Therefore, his recommendation should be taken up by everyone right? (/end logic)

Griffin Capsuleers is a great place for your mission runners, miners and industrialists. If that's you or one of your alts and you're looking for a new corp, check out the OP and say hi in our public chat "GRIFC".
<<

Neville Smit

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2015.03.09 20:38

Veho Virtus wrote:Timely bump for our thread, particularly with Neville's endorsement! In fact, Neville is so awesome that today he gifted everyone in our public channel a fleet firetail. Therefore, his recommendation should be taken up by everyone right? (/end logic)

Firetails for everyone, I say! :)

It's easy to give gifts to nice people - and Ad-Astra and GRIFC are full of nice people! Come check us out - join our public chat channel, "GRIFC".
I am a proud E-UNI Graduate, former Professor and now Director Emeritus. You may qualify for a grant of up to 250 million ISK - click here for more information. I have a blog!: NevilleSmit.com Follow me on Twitter: @NevilleSmit Fly safe! o7

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
<<

Brakoo

Portrait

Post 2015.03.10 01:31

my class isk at work I see
Like my sig? Click on it and find out how to get one!
Next

Return to Work Fair