Adhocracy Incorporated - Official Recruitment Thread

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

Ren Dac

Portrait

Post 2010.01.24 02:32

Re: Adhocracy Incorporated - Official Recruitment Thread

After our over-the-new-year break, we've once again picked up the pace and have resettled in our Wormhole. Pilots are always welcome, so feel free to hit us up in our public channel "Adhocracy Public" - there are always folks there!

Stealthbomber combat
Target Painter,damp, nuke hard
I flew into my bomb
<<

Ren Dac

Portrait

Post 2010.02.02 11:42

More and more pilots are flocking to the Adhocracy, including quite a few (former) Unistas.

Some examples of our latest exploits:

1. A weekend of 'anomaly clearing'. 13 Class 4 anomalies cleared, with fleets of Remote Repping Battleships. Fun was had by all.
2. A metric f!ckload of ABC and other high-end ores mined, with Orca support (and something else in the making!)
3. PVP was had by many of us. Including one of the latest, juiciest kills we've had in a while:
http://adhocracy.killmail.org/?a=kill_d ... id=5716560

Mind that we are always looking for enthusiastic new members! Hit us up in the channel "Adhocracy Public".

Ren Dac
Adhocracy Incorporated Diplomat
Eve University Graduate.
<<

Trachnar

Portrait

Post 2010.02.02 14:06

Are members supposed to be in the WH-hub while the corp is in "wormhole mode"? Or can they just carebear away in empire and join the WH-operation if they feel juicy? Also: with all the PvP going on are you involved in alot of wardecs?
<<

Fishhook

Portrait

Post 2010.02.02 14:21

Corp members are free to spend as much or as little time in the Hub as they like. We're an Adhocracy, not a dictatorship. Probably 30% of the people in chat are not in the Hub. That being said, when we're in the Hub, that's where the action is. Tons of action (Mining, PVP, PVE, all of it) the last few days, much of which I missed by strategically being AFK when the good stuff was happening. :( At least I kept the refinery humming.

We haven't been wardecced yet, just like we haven't wardecced anybody that's ganked us in the wormhole. We've talked about wardeccing corps that are hassling friends of ours, but nothing due to diplomatic incidents. For one thing, all our best assets are in an undisclosed location, but also that's just kind of how it is in the wormhole: scan 'em down, engage, whoever is left flies away at the end. Plenty of mining and Sleeper site clearing as well, but you always have to keep your eye on directional. AFK mining will get you popped.
<<

Trachnar

Portrait

Post 2010.02.02 14:43

Any base of operations for the K-space based crowd? A providence POS was mentioned in the initial post?
<<

Klokvarg

Portrait

Post 2010.02.02 18:13

Trachnar wrote:Any base of operations for the K-space based crowd? A providence POS was mentioned in the initial post?

Our K space operations are based out of Jarizza. We should probably change that line in the initial post, we haven't put up a POS in Prov, nor are we discussing it at this point.
<<

Ren Dac

Portrait

Post 2010.02.05 00:07

A slight update that should interest people:

E-UNI and Adhocracy have mutual +10 standings; this should give you some idea of the relationship between us.

Something people might have glanced over in the posts, is that 'our' system is a Class IV Wormhole system with a static Class III (layman's terms: our system is always connected to a Class III wormhole, and this system changes every x hours, which makes for a lot of opportunity), and the C3 is always connected to 'known' space - whether 0.0, lowsec or highsec. For more information I'd point you toward the first page of the post.

I'M INTERESTED, BUT I DON'T MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS!

Hit us up in Adhocracy Public anyway, our ROs and others will be happy to talk to you regardless of the above.
<<

M Thomas

Portrait

Post 2010.02.09 21:14

Ren Dac wrote:A slight update that should interest people:

E-UNI and Adhocracy have mutual +10 standings; this should give you some idea of the relationship between us.

/me checks overview settings to make sure blue's aren't included on kill tab

Join us, it's fun here in the unknown.
<<

Kailarri

Portrait

Post 2010.02.12 02:51

^^

ADHC is a great bunch of guys. It's where I wound up. Join Adhocracy Public if you have any questions or just miss M Thomas :P
<<

Lord Wulfengheist

Portrait

Post 2010.02.16 14:35

Kailarri wrote:^^

ADHC is a great bunch of guys. It's where I wound up. Join Adhocracy Public if you have any questions or just miss M Thomas :P

Or to hear my rarely relevent ramblings regarding nothing whatsoever to do with eve.
<<

glepp

Portrait

Post 2010.02.18 07:42

Ren Dac wrote:Stealthbomber combat
Target Painter,damp, nuke hard
I flew into my bomb

Is it Haiku time?

Frigate incoming!
In your belt, scrambling your ship
you explode and die.

Seriously though, ADHC is a good bunch of guys.
<<

Klokvarg

Portrait

Post 2010.02.20 20:14

We've had a lot of similar questions by perspective applicants lately. I'll answer them below:

"Do I need to have WH experience to join?"

Nope. A lot of us had never been in wormholes before we joined. We'll teach you the ADHC ways to wh living and operating. You'll be a wh samurai afterward!

"I notice you guys do a lot of PvP, is that all you do?"

Heck NO! It's just that our awesome mining fleets and super secret industrial projects don't show up on the killboard so you don't see them. (thankfully)

"I've been in uni fleets, but never really go any kills, so I'm not very experienced in PvP, is that ok?"

Having participated in the Uni and the uni fleets, you're set up for PvP success. You have all the knowledge for a good PvP platform. You know the different PvP fleet roles (DD, EWAR, Tackle, scouts, etc), you know how to follow FC instructions, and you have good fleet discipline. Some of you may have even led a squad or a fleet before! When you join us, you get to put the knowledge to use. On the job training in wh's, low sec, and even null sec! A lot of us had never really PvPd before we joined, so we understand and are willing to help you get your feet wet. If you're not interested in PvP and only want to do industrial stuff, thats ok too. There's enough yarr in the rest of us to cover for you. :)

"Sometimes, I just like to mission in high sec, is that ok?"

Of course! This is the beauty of Adhocracy incorporated. We don't have mandatory operations or mandatory anything. We just ask that you follow our rules of engagement (which is pretty lenient) wherever you are. If the fleet is doing a mining op and you want to go solo roam in your rifter in our null sec connected system, good hunting! If we're out on a PvP romp in low sec and you want to go mine some gas in the wormhole, go suck that gas! If you need to duck out into empire and run some lvl 4's, make that isk! If you're part of the remote repping spider tank BS fleet killing sleepers and RL happens, go take care of business! We're very laid back and all about you enjoying the game the way you want to play it and are of course all about RL>Eve.

If you just want to come ask us questions or chat, drop by "Adhocracy Public". Make sure you wave when you get there, it'll make our channel tab flash and we'll know we have a visitor. See you soon!
<<

Ren Dac

Portrait

Post 2010.02.27 10:43

Lately we've been getting quite a few more people signing up to us. Which is a good thing.

Doesn't mean we don't want more though.

Join the channel Adhocracy Public, hang out, shoot the shit, talk to an RO or someone else, or simply smacktalk.

(First page w/requirement/recruitment info updated)
<<

Incy Tatus

Portrait

Post 2010.02.28 23:34

I recently joined ADHC and they have been great so far. Very welcoming and I haven't even blown up yet!
<<

Kapt Kangaroo

Portrait

Post 2010.03.01 23:06

That's because we're still looking for him :lol: . JK, come & join the fun.
PreviousNext

Return to Work Fair