Adhocracy Incorporated - Official Recruitment Thread

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

NilZad Berkina

Portrait

Post 2009.10.18 09:16

Mostly polite that is... Come say hi! :)
Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of jalapeños. What you do today might burn your arse tomorrow
<<

Sritha

Portrait

Post 2009.10.28 13:37

Been a while - bump
<<

Targh D'yer

Portrait

Post 2009.10.28 14:31

A very fun AAR report... provided much amusement this dreary afternoon at work.

I will certainly be keeping you in mind when it comes to Corp browsing. T2 Logistics Cruiser is my current goal - but that's atleast 60 days away before I would be in any way willing to let it leave the hangar.

What's your policy on alts... my second account has a miner in a retriever (on his way to a hulk) who might enjoy wrapping his lasers around some W-space ores.

Happy Flying :)
"The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the Devil's own Satanic herd!"
<<

Racki Dumatre

Portrait

Post 2009.10.28 15:11

Targh D'yer wrote:A very fun AAR report... provided much amusement this dreary afternoon at work.

I will certainly be keeping you in mind when it comes to Corp browsing. T2 Logistics Cruiser is my current goal - but that's atleast 60 days away before I would be in any way willing to let it leave the hangar.

What's your policy on alts... my second account has a miner in a retriever (on his way to a hulk) who might enjoy wrapping his lasers around some W-space ores.

Happy Flying :)

Once you make Adhocrat (after approx 1 month), you can bring an alt in. Most of us have a combat toon and an industrial one.

Yeah, even I have been known to call Veldspar primary every so often :oops: :P
Cry "Havoc!", and let slip the dogs of war!
You must be at least 10% smarter than the piece of equipment you are attempting to operate!
<<

Brother Murphy

Portrait

Post 2009.10.29 05:30

I've not got the required skills just yet and tbh I'm focusing more on getting up some of my core support skills. It'll be a while till I can fly a BS and even longer till I can fly a T2 cruiser. However once my core skills are up to scratch I shall definatley check back with you as it does look like a fun Corp.
<<

Fishhook

Portrait

Post 2009.11.02 19:08

Still recruiting

After a two week break, we started wormhole operations up again this week. Whacked some high end ores, some gas clouds, a lot of sleepers, and a couple of neighbors. Recruiting has been ongoing, with several new members joining us in the wormhole this week. Maybe we're the corp for you!
<<

Sritha

Portrait

Post 2009.11.12 13:42

Fortnightly bump
<<

Ikki Phoenix

Portrait

Post 2009.11.20 07:54

so what is this corp doing right now?PVP?
<<

Fishhook

Portrait

Post 2009.11.20 12:19

We spend most of our time in our wormhole system. PVP happens, but so does everything else. In the past couple weeks I've shot sleepers, mined high end ores and refined them at our POS, been part of a multi-ship knife fight that went back and forth from one side of the wormhole to the other (they lost a HIC, we lost a HIC, a third corp showed up to shoot at us both, bubbles deployed, some terrible stealth bomber on covops violence, a lot of cloaked lurking, and so on) built some stuff and invented some T2 rig BPOs in the lab.

We always have a connection to K-space, but we never know if it will be highsec, lowsec, or 0.0. So you can't always count on doing the same thing every time you log in. Reading some of the other recruiting threads from wormhole corps, where they talk about similar stuff, I think it is fair to say that we are all more or less generalists. While there are no required ops, ADHC seems to have evolved into a wormhole corp, which I think is turning out to be a separate category from PVP or Industrial corps. We do it all. Some days, we even do it with style. :)
<<

Sao DaSilva

Portrait

Post 2009.11.27 19:33

Re: Adhocracy Incorporated - Official Recruitment Thread

<<

Lord Wulfengheist

Portrait

Post 2009.11.29 20:47

So yeah, come on down to Adhoc-Inc's ship scrapping facility. We'll turn all your unwanted T3 into rapidly expanding clouds of debris.
<<

Klokvarg

Portrait

Post 2009.11.29 21:09

Lord Wulfengheist wrote:So yeah, come on down to Adhoc-Inc's ship scrapping facility. We'll turn all your unwanted T3 into rapidly expanding clouds of debris.

LW, is correct, If you're our enemy! :twisted:

If you're with us, you get to vaporize T3 evil doers with your T1/T2 ship!
<<

Android Ethic

Portrait

Post 2009.12.15 00:37

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, how lovely are your branches.

Let your stocking be filled with veldspar and other goodies this fine season.

.. bump ;)
-there is no sig.
<<

Ren Dac

Portrait

Post 2009.12.22 00:14

I -should- be listed as Adhocracy.

Anyway, was accepted in earlier this week, and so far, I've had a blast, and some good pointers too. There's a great deal of experience here, certainly. In the last couple of days I have, amongst other things, (nearly) took down an Execuror that logoffski'd, shot sleepers in class 3s, took part in a Remote Repping-Battleship gang in a Class IV, done scanning (and I can feel I'm getting better at it, too!) and ran through lowsec.

Great fun!

*Bump*
<<

Ren Dac

Portrait

Post 2010.01.16 20:21

Just as a note that we are always recruiting!
PreviousNext

Return to Work Fair