Adhocracy Incorporated - Official Recruitment Thread

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

Asuri Kinnes

Portrait

Post 2009.07.16 23:49

Lost Wander wrote:
Morty Bonny wrote:This one time we(swigg) baited adhoc. Being the anti-pies they are they engaged then we sprung the trap and poor eldiora lost a harby... Wish you'd have stayed for more :twisted:

But anyway great group of guys.

I thought this was Eldiora's trap to get Asuri Kinnes:
http://adhocracy.killmail.org/?a=kill_d ... id=3237139

Nope, sleepless defender lulled me inside the structure... Otherwise my *** would have been GONE! ;)

Just another example of why you fight aligned! (and stay away from structures...)

AK :twisted:
<<

Lord Wulfengheist

Portrait

Post 2009.07.27 22:55

We've gotten a bunch of new applicants, but there's room for more!
<<

K'endro

Portrait

Post 2009.08.04 04:48

Time for a little bump bump trolling.
o7 Uni.
<<

Ronin Nazuri

Portrait

Post 2009.08.10 22:39

Lord Wulfengheist wrote:We've gotten a bunch of new applicants, but there's room for more!

Sounds like an interesting bunch to apply to when I get all the skills for WSpace. How much time do you spend in Wspace?
<<

Lord Wulfengheist

Portrait

Post 2009.08.10 23:26

Ronin Nazuri wrote:
Lord Wulfengheist wrote:We've gotten a bunch of new applicants, but there's room for more!

Sounds like an interesting bunch to apply to when I get all the skills for WSpace. How much time do you spend in Wspace?

Quite a bit, actually. Since we have a POS set up, it's 24/7 for about 4 weeks or so, then 2 weeks off. However, since we've been having good success and everyone having fun, we've been in WH space for almost 8 weeks straight now.
<<

Klokvarg

Portrait

Post 2009.08.12 02:49

I'm having a blast in wormhole space, and best of all making lots of isk. You never know what the day in space will hold. One day you're defending your home wh system from hostiles, in another the corp is fighting sleepers, and another (like today) you might find yourself and your corpmates baiting another hostile corp to go after your "poor defenseless" uber-tanked drake after they tried to ruin your sleeper destruction party.

So yeah, having a blast.

:P
<<

Varius Arcturus

Portrait

Post 2009.08.12 09:31

What class WH do you guys live in?
<<

Lord Wulfengheist

Portrait

Post 2009.08.12 15:58

It's a class 4.
<<

Verus Avocatio (Biomassed) (Biomassed 2009.09.09)

Portrait

Post 2009.08.21 16:31

oh man, those requirements are serious, give me a couple of months :lol:
... another fantastic, legendary post worthy of song!
<<

Sao DaSilva

Portrait

Post 2009.08.22 08:18

Lord Wulfengheist wrote:ADHC SKILL RECOMMENDATIONS

The following skills are very helpful to participate effectively as a member of Adhocracy Incorporated. They are not 100% written-in-stone requirements, but are highly recommended for your own enjoyment and ability to participate. Exceptions can be made if you are close to achieving these requirements, or have some other skill set that is particularly helpful.

But I don't meet all of those requirements!

Well, that's alright. Talk to an RO and tell him what you have. They'll tell you whether or not you could still have fun.

If you are interested hang out in Adhocracy Public for a while, ask questions, sing songs, put wood on the fire, feed the ponies etc
<<

Magister Imperia

Portrait

Post 2009.08.23 14:46

Sao DaSilva wrote:
If you are interested hang out in Adhocracy Public for a while, ask questions, sing songs, put wood on the fire, feed the ponies etc

Above all: bring cookies 8)
Pulchra enim sunt ubera quae paululum supereminent et tument modice, nec fluitantia licenter, sed leniter restricta, repressa sed non depressa.
<<

Lord Wulfengheist

Portrait

Post 2009.08.23 16:02

Magister Imperia wrote:
Sao DaSilva wrote:

Above all: bring cookies 8)

So long as there is at least some peanut butter.
<<

Drinak

Portrait

Post 2009.08.23 17:38

Lord Wulfengheist wrote:
Magister Imperia wrote:Above all: bring cookies 8)

So long as there is at least some peanut butter.

Everyone knows that oatmeal chocolate chip are the best cookies of all.
<<

Kapt Kangaroo

Portrait

Post 2009.08.24 13:03

Sounds like fun. I'll join your public channel & ask silly questions. Thinking of moving on & my current corp is never on when I am.
<<

K'endro

Portrait

Post 2009.08.28 06:42

Still alive, still kicking, still looking for unistas. If you are anywhere near graduated, start looking into us. Stop by the public channel and see what you can stir up-- we might just be the right "next step" for you.
PreviousNext

Return to Work Fair