Running Fleets In Low Sec

For recruitment adverts from other corporations or communities.
Forum rules
Any corporations or communities are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation or community is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
Sakein

Running Fleets In Low Sec

Post by Sakein »

Hello fellow capsuleers.

I was asked to post to the forum by some of the LSC members that I chat with almost daily in Eugales.

I run fleets out of Eugales and normally run into Black Rise look for fun and good fights. I run them normally at 10pm EST [02:00 Eve Time] Out Of Eugales.

I will have doctrines from time to time but for the most part its a kitchen sink roam including frigates and destroyers. I am also thinking of doing cruiser roams shortly also. A lot of times, we will pass out T1 frigates to all who don't want to lose their own ships (these are meant to be lost, we stamp them out regularly).

I really encourage new people who want to learn pvp, to come along because it is a good way to learn while in a fleet with support, so you arent alone. I am more than happy to help people along as well.

If interested please let me know, I am planning on running a corvette harassment fleet this Saturday night 08/08/20. These small ships will be lost, but it will be fun just to go out and harass other pvp pilots out there. you can send me a mail in game or email me sakeineve at gmail.com

Remember to bring a clean clone, because you may be sent back home one way or the other :lol:
Who knows you may even see a Titan
Credit: Lauralite Brezia
Director Of Operations at Heads Or Tails INC
FC - Eve University Alumn We Are Recruiting
My Twitter @SakeinEve | My Twitch Channel

Shauny Tsero
Title: LSC Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, Teaching, Ensign

Re: Running Fleets In Low Sec

Post by Shauny Tsero »

Hey if you send me, or a member of my crew, a message with dates/times and info or forum post of specific fleets then I can get them up on Uni's calendar.
LSC Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, TA, Ensign, Former Student Advocate, Former Mentor Manager
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sakein

Post by Sakein »

Shauny Tsero wrote:Hey if you send me, or a member of my crew, a message with dates/times and info or forum post of specific fleets then I can get them up on Uni's calendar.
I usually run the fleets on every Saturday night at the same time.

Sakein

Post by Sakein »

Tonight is the corvette fleet.

I will be giving these out tonight and will also have Amarr corvettes as well.

[Ibis]
Magnetic Field Stabilizer I
Damage Control I

1MN Afterburner I
Initiated Compact Warp Disruptor

125mm Railgun I
125mm Railgun I

Federation Navy Antimatter Charge S x160

Form up is at 10pm EST [02:00 Eve Time] Out Of Eugales at Shine Ehklel Security Corridor ( Astrahus )

These ships are NOT meant to come back, so do not worry about losing any. I will have plenty for everyone and will contract new ones when someone losses one.

Eleeyah Myrha

Post by Eleeyah Myrha »

Do you mind if I show up in a Velator? Would cost me less and I wouldn't need to travel to pick up Ibises. I have all the gear available twice otherwise. I would generally have better stats if I could keep the Velator, too. :)
Sakein

Post by Sakein »

Eleeyah Myrha wrote:Do you mind if I show up in a Velator? Would cost me less and I wouldn't need to travel to pick up Ibises. I have all the gear available twice otherwise. I would generally have better stats if I could keep the Velator, too. :)
I am giving out the Ibis' so no losses for you personally.

Eleeyah Myrha

Post by Eleeyah Myrha »

Sakein wrote:
Eleeyah Myrha wrote:Do you mind if I show up in a Velator? Would cost me less and I wouldn't need to travel to pick up Ibises. I have all the gear available twice otherwise. I would generally have better stats if I could keep the Velator, too. :)
Alright, if you prefer. :D
Sakein

Post by Sakein »

Eleeyah Myrha wrote:
Sakein wrote:
Alright, if you prefer. :D
I do, this way people wont have to worry about losing their own stuff. We always give out ships when we run fleets.

Laura Karpinski
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Director of Alliance Services, Benevolent Overlady

Post by Laura Karpinski »

Thank you for running these!
Former CEO of EVE University
Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!
Sakein

Post by Sakein »

Laura Karpinski wrote:Thank you for running these!
It's always a pleasure. We at Wolf Brothers INC love to create content and help others while doing it. This is one of the main reasons why I started it. Our Director of Diplomacy Lauralite Brezia had talked me into it and I have had a bunch of fun both teaching and learning at the same time myself.

Lauralite also runs newbro fleets out of Cistuvaert, where we supply ships as well (Mostly Atrons) and ALL are welcomed to join her fleets as well. I have to start in those fleets from a less secure system due to my security status :lol:

Someone can probably add her fleets to the calendar as well.

Laura Karpinski
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Director of Alliance Services, Benevolent Overlady

Post by Laura Karpinski »

Sakein wrote:Lauralite also runs newbro fleets out of Cistuvaert, where we supply ships as well (Mostly Atrons) and ALL are welcomed to join her fleets as well. I have to start in those fleets from a less secure system due to my security status :lol:

Would be happy to. Are they at a set time every week?
Former CEO of EVE University
Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!
Sakein

Post by Sakein »

Laura Karpinski wrote:
Sakein wrote:Lauralite also runs newbro fleets out of Cistuvaert, where we supply ships as well (Mostly Atrons) and ALL are welcomed to join her fleets as well. I have to start in those fleets from a less secure system due to my security status :lol:

Would be happy to. Are they at a set time every week?
I am getting the times from her now, also I didn't know if this was the right place to post the fleets, or if there is a better place to post them and maybe doctrines, if we us them.

Shauny Tsero
Title: LSC Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, Teaching, Ensign

Post by Shauny Tsero »

I have already reach out to Lauralite about UNF stuff :D
LSC Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, TA, Ensign, Former Student Advocate, Former Mentor Manager
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImage