The Ditanian Fleet Incursion community Earn 100/200 mill per

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

ExcalibursTemplar

Portrait

Post 2018.10.30 13:09

The Ditanian Fleet Incursion community Earn 100/200 mill per

Straight of the bat I'm letting you know this is a highsec group pve community, not a corp. We have a very diverse group of people though. So you'll meet people from all over eve doing all sorts of professions that you may join up with in other endeavors.

Anyway TDF is a great place for newbro to start out and make a tonne of ISK. You can learn the basic of fleet combat and learn how to be a pro logi while flying with us. It's also a great place for nullbears/Wormholers/lowsec bro to place an alt for making some safe ISK during wartime and such.

Alpha accounts are welcome on a limited time bases. We do expect you to upgrade to Omega as soon as possible though. Our goal for our pilots, is to have all our pilots have just one ship maxed out eventually. The reason for this is to maintain as high a standard as possible so we can continue running site as fast possible and make as much ISK as we can. For more details please join TDF-Offical our ingame chat channel. Also you can read the linked thread below from the official forums it has a nice newbro guide.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/the-dita ... ity/114885

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I'm more than happy to help you out.
To carry on war, three things are necessary: money, money, and yet more money, Gian Jacopo Trivulzio 1499.
Thats as true today as it was 500+ years ago, carebears for the win.
<<

Zeerse Solaris

Portrait

Post 2018.10.31 11:33

Re: The Ditanian Fleet Incursion community Earn 100/200 mill per

The main question for unistas will be if they are allowed to join if we are under war dec.

Our own fleets put pickets out watching for war targets which we don't expect public communities to do but some public communities don't seem to mind while others will not take us. People can obviously create alts or even leave Uni if they feel ready to (as that's what we expect sooner or later).
E-uni Teacher:: Apply to be a teacher
E-uni Mentor: Apply to be a mentor
<<

ExcalibursTemplar

Portrait

Post 2018.11.01 07:07

Re: The Ditanian Fleet Incursion community Earn 100/200 mill per

Zeerse Solaris wrote:The main question for unistas will be if they are allowed to join if we are under war dec.

Our own fleets put pickets out watching for war targets which we don't expect public communities to do but some public communities don't seem to mind while others will not take us. People can obviously create alts or even leave Uni if they feel ready to (as that's what we expect sooner or later).

I'm afraid it's going to have to be ALTS or if someone temporarily drops corp for a while as no wardec pilots will be allowed in fleet, Sorry.

The only community that i know of that allows wardec pilots is Warp to Me. As someone that's FC for them i can tell you, it can turn into a bloodbath at times when you allow wardec pilots in fleet.

EDIT: If someone is going to temporarily drop corp do it on the weekends we're busy as hell then and will be running mainly HQ sites.
To carry on war, three things are necessary: money, money, and yet more money, Gian Jacopo Trivulzio 1499.
Thats as true today as it was 500+ years ago, carebears for the win.

Return to Work Fair