Post 2018.03.11 18:19

Looking To move on? Don't know where? Please Read

Hey guys, I was a Uni member up until a year and a half ago. Eve Uni aided me in a lot of areas as I grew in the game and one of it's purporses is to prepare pilots to move on. This is an exciting stage of any Uni pilot's career and we might be able to provide a great opportunity for you!

Cherry-Poppers was recently involved in founding an alliance called Orbital Fux, alongside some corps that we've worked very well with in the past. We're currently taking a break from our usual activities and have chosen to renting in Legacy nullsec space. This space has room for plenty for a variety of eve activites. We're also aiming to keep our edge and become a sov holding alliance as we grow and develop our pilots.

If you feel that the time has come to move on from the Uni and you wish to become part of a corp and an alliance which appreciates the skills and approach imparted to Eve Uni graduates, feel free to contact me. My former E-Uni Character is Mike Shlecton. Levnil Oriki our corp ceo and alliance lead, and he's also more than willing to answer any questions you may have.

We're willing and able to help you move into our space and become part of our community. Don't be afraid to ask questions and don't hesitate when you feel that E-Uni has done its job and you're ready to move on to the next stage.

Mike Shlecton