A Viking's Funeral - Two weeks of death and destruction!

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Director of Special Projects
Director of Special Projects

Post 2017.12.13 13:19

A Viking's Funeral - Two weeks of death and destruction!

By now, most of you will likely have heard of the sudden passing of CCP Blaze last month. Our spaceship game would not be what it is without this brave viking.

Thus, it's now time to give him a sendoff in the way us raving crazies know best - with fireworks, explosions, murder and death. He would approve, I think.

So we went and bought some skins:

You can get your hands on them by engaging in excessive:
  • fireworks
  • explosions
  • murder
  • death

Here's how this works. We'll gather every killmail - no matter whether it was you who exploded in the pursuit of glory, or whether you vanquished your foes - generated between the 12th and the 26th of December. We then toss all of those proofs of battle into a bowl fashioned from the skulls of our enemies, and select sixty of them at random*). For each of these, one of the pilots who contributed to the festivities will be awarded a SKIN for his efforts.

*) The organizers reserve the right to award some of the skins directly to podlets who have gone above and beyond in the pursuit of a send-off ceremony truly befitting a Viking warrior

Sounds simple, right? It is, really. Go make fireworks. Also, explosions, murder, and death.

May the skies burn and the wreckage smolder, and honor our fallen brother.
Scientia potentia est.
If a statement I made seems offensive to you, please be assured that this was not my intent.
If I am mistaken about something, please tell me about it. We improve through sharing knowledge.
<<

Jaha Preynar

Portrait

Post 2017.12.14 05:26

Re: A Viking's Funeral - Two weeks of death and destruction!

Mmmmm Excessive fireworks.. I'm all over it...
Image Image Image ImageImageImage Image Image ImageImageImage

ImageImage Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
<<

Sylvanium Orlenard

Portrait

Post 2017.12.14 06:02

I approve of this Product and/or Service!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Zarquu Fussuhfusus

Portrait

Post 2017.12.17 12:26

Don't fly logi 13th to 26th... got it :p

Return to Corporation Events