Enlightened Industries - Goonswarm - Null sec - All TZs

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

Lucius Victus

Portrait

Post 2019.05.09 17:44

Enlightened Industries - Goonswarm - Null sec - All TZs

Enlightened Industries is a fun and friendly corporation which more than anything is a community for you to make friends with and feel like you’re contributing to something greater. We are a self-sufficient corporation but at the same time have full access to all Goonswarm activities and resources. We have a large and capable management team covering all timezones.

Although we began as an industrial corp the very of nature EvE itself dictated that we had to adapt and change. EvE is a combat-oriented game and as such we have evolved into a multifaceted corporation composed of miners, industrialist, explorers and some of the most active PvP members in the game. All members, regardless of their expertise, are expected to remain active and contribute to the well being of the corporation in some way.

We are a member of Goonswarm Federation, which is part of The Imperium.

We are a truly all-round corporation and can offer:

Fun and friendly environment which is well organised but also laid back.
0.0 warfare, Logistics, caps, supercaps, 1000+ blobs, bomber ops, small gang ops, even lowsec roams and gate camps, we can offer it all.
Citadel and Engineering Complex access for bonused research, invention, copying etc.
Plenty of PvE action in some of the richest null sec space.
Access to all the 0.0 ore that delve can offer.
Alliance ore/ice/salvage buy back programs
Private corporation moons
Corporation SRP on top of already generous alliance SRP.
Isk for PAPs: Get paid to shoot people!
Fax subsidy.
Advanced skill book subsidy
Corp and Coalition mumble, wiki and forums.

It may be hard to believe, but Goon fleets are newbie friendly and true newbies are often showered in ISK on their first few fleets. Most all fleets will take the time to answer newbie questions and help you succeed. The wiki shows you how to fit your ships properly, and we tend to use standard Imperium fleet doctrines that you can follow and work towards.

Requirements:

6mil SP (Exceptions down to 3M can be made) or even lower for ex-Uni members
Be active.
Mature and responsible attitude.
A general “want” to being a part of a community.
Able to use Mumble and Discord.
Must be willing to PvP

The fastest way to get in touch with us is through Discord as many people are online even if they aren’t ingame. Join us here: https://discord.gg/fEyb75T

Of course you’re also welcome to join our ingame recruitment channel but Discord is probably faster. Our ingame recruitment channel is: ENL-I
<<

Lucius Victus

Portrait

Post 2019.05.09 18:05

Re: Enlightened Industries - Goonswarm - Null sec - All TZs

Now that the formal post is out of the way, here's a bit about me / the corp / the alliance.

I gave Eve another shot after watching B-R happen on twitch and joined E-Uni not long after.
After seeing what high sec had to offer I quickly moved over to the low sec campus and had a lot of fun roaming around with the people in Uphallant and to this day still have a bunch of ships there as well as in Stacmon.
At some point I got curious about wormholes had to offer and spent a few months there as part of the wormhole campus.
In the end I figured out I that wasn't really for me as I loved building and selling things and the logistics of wormhole space were a bit of a pain in the butt.
Around that time I was playing the game for about a year and felt I learned enough and wanted to see what more the game had to offer so I started looking at the options.

Skillpoint requirements back then were still a relatively big deal so my options were fairly limited but I found a good home in Repercussus who were in Goonswarm then. Joining a nullsec alliance opened my eyes to the wider game with all the drama and politics and I loved it.
Building my first carrier, seeing a titan up close for the first time for a bridge, being amazed at how well organised everything was and how crazy big the fights in this game can get. All things I still remember to this day.
Repercussus sadly decided to leave Goonswarm and since I wasn't sure the way they were going was what I wanted I decided to stay with the alliance and that's how I, and several other people, ended up in Enlightened Industries and I've been here ever since.

Before joining Goonswarm I thought they were what most people describe them as but it turned out that there's A LOT of great people in the alliance who are more than willing to give you advice and help you out.
Our jabber server is always buzzing with activity and you'll find people to talk to no matter the time of the day.
And if you're willing to put in the work there isn't much you won't be able to do in this game.

Hopefully some of you will read this and decided to take the next step in your Eve journey and I hope to see you on our discord server or in our recruitment channel soon.

Return to Work Fair