Sniggwaffe: All We Do Is Win

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2016.09.06 16:59

Sniggwaffe: All We Do Is Win

Recruitment Status: OPEN
In Game Channel: WAFFLES Recruitment
Where Are We: Camal

Who are we?

Elise Randolph wrote:Once upon a time there was a wily young go-getter named Shamis Orzoz. He had a dream to create a group of wild barbarians and harness their power. Together they terrorized groups larger than them and grew in size and power. Like-minded friends joined, but it was not the same - he needed a way to build new warriors for his flock.

And thus he built Waffles and bestowed upon them his knowledge and ferocity. This was perhaps ill-advised, as the Waffles learned from Shamis too well and set on their own path of 0wn. Although not his plan, Shamis was proud of his child and set them free. Some would later return from their pilgrimage to join him in battle, but many went on to seize their own destiny."

Sniggwaffe was founded in 2006, so we have been around the block a few times. We were once known as the training and recruitment corp for Sniggerdy, the "top" corporation in Pandemic Legion. We spent a brief time recently in Pandemic Legion itself, however we didn't quite fit there as we have a slightly different approach and style to the game, so now we're doing own thing again.

What do we do?

SniggWaffe is a PvP corp right to its core. We move where the content is. When content dries up, we move somewhere else. Depending on opposition, this could be anywhere from 0 to 5 times a year. We use all sorts of ships/doctrines from T1 frigates to capitals.

What does it take?

SniggWaffe has a very unique culture, in some ways harsher than other members of the Pandemic Family. If you screw up, that's fine, you'll get hazed and trolled for it (depending on the scale of your f*ck up). We will let you know why/how what you did was wrong and expect you to learn from it. That's acceptable as everyone is a bit special at some point. We don't want people that refuse to learn from their mistakes though.

We expect a lot from our members. You will not get away with joining corp and F1 pushing on our fleets. If we wanted F1 pushers we would accept any bittervet who app'd to us. While we will take applications from any player into consideration, we will not always accept you.
Your application will get critiqued by all members of the corp so be prepared with good answers.

We have 3 main rules:
Be active
Be on comms
Be a bro

Applying to SniggWaffe isn't quite the same as applying to other corps in EVE. It's more like being invited into a family. You will get to know your fellow Waffles very well as you'll be working with the same bros day in day out. It's essential to making a corp/family work and you'll feel right at home.

We have had some fantastic bros come through EUNI into Waffles so I hope some of you guys will consider us as your next step. Feel free to drop me a forum PM or EVEmail with your questions.

Waffles Media

A Year In SniggWaffe - Our own Kasli Catal put together this compilation of footage over the last year of Waffles for our birthday :D (Warning NSFW language)
I also have a youtube playlist that mostly just documents random big fights we've been in.

Thanks to Aflixion, Apothne, Byrune and Khanid for their previous threads.
Last edited by White 0rchid on 2018.09.19 07:36, edited 17 times in total.
<<

BobbyRush

Portrait

Post 2016.09.06 20:33

Re: Sniggwaffe: All We Do Is Win

I have never had so much fun in EVE as I did when I was in Waffles.

Join this corp if you are not brain dead. It's fine if you're bad, as long as you are at least competent enough to learn.

Here endeth my approval of this product and/or service.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2016.09.07 07:30

BobbyRush wrote:I have never had so much fun in EVE as I did when I was in Waffles.
Join this corp if you are not brain dead. It's fine if you're bad, as long as you are at least competent enough to learn.
Here endeth my approval of this product and/or service.

Make sure to hit us up again if you ever have more time :)
<<

Apothne

Portrait

Post 2016.09.10 16:07

White 0rchid wrote:Thanks to Aflixion, Byrune and Khanid for their previous threads.

*coughs*
<<

BobbyRush

Portrait

Post 2016.09.10 16:12

*cups Apothne's balls as he coughs*
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2016.09.10 18:46

Apothne wrote:
White 0rchid wrote:Thanks to Aflixion, Byrune and Khanid for their previous threads.

*coughs*

Tbf, I checked the previous thread by Aflixion and it just said "thanks to Byrune and Khanid... :D
<<

Apothne

Portrait

Post 2016.09.11 05:45

White 0rchid wrote:
Apothne wrote:

*coughs*

Tbf, I checked the previous thread by Aflixion and it just said "thanks to Byrune and Khanid... :D

viewtopic.php?f=226&t=68105
<<

Rashar Arji

Portrait

Post 2016.09.12 10:42

<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2016.09.12 11:38

Jesus guys stop shitting up the thread. We're trying to make ourselves look good here.
<<

Hamed Pour

Portrait

Post 2016.09.12 16:24

I have had some serious good fun with this corp.

Got a lot people very interested in small gang fighting as well as big stuff. Good place to go to get into either.

Has some brilliantly memorable characters who will help you out with the game and toughen you up in chat as well. Alliance Leader Reza is also a solid chap.
<<

Haruchai Ardenol

Portrait

Post 2016.10.02 16:33

BobbyRush wrote:I have never had so much fun in EVE as I did when I was in Waffles.

This. I've been in SniggWaffe for just under 4 months now, and in that time I've been able to take part in:

- Ridiculous amounts of PvP: large fleet, small fleet, structure attack/defense fleets, entosis fleets, nano-fleets, cloaky fleets, capital kill fleets, and the list goes on. There are multiple fleets every single day in nearly all time zones, with ad-hoc QRF and small-gang roams between those posted feets almost constantly.
- The Alliance Tournament. Our CEO Reza has often said that in Waffles, we are all equal. That means even a newcomer can take part in something as awesome as the AT, as long as you make yourself available, put in the effort, and take White's above advice on being willing to learn and being a bro.
- Making dank ISK to afford the sweet pirate faction battleships and T3 cruisers that White mentioned above. I thought Incursions were good money, until I joined SniggWaffe and learned some things I had never even contemplated before. Imagine making ISK faster than Incursions, on your schedule, without needing to wait for a fleet to form.
- Daily enjoyment of some of the best comms chat in any game I've ever played, anywhere. While it is true that there is some hazing, it is not nearly as bad as some people make it out to be, and it is almost always done in jest, or with the sincere attempt to help someone to get better. Most of the time, it is just like Uni comms, but with looser language and "PC" restrictions, and access to very solid PvP and theorycrafters that are always willing to share their experience and wisdom with us newer players.

In the last two weeks, we've picked up two great Uni grads in White Russsian, and as of today, Kora K. It'd be great to see this trend of solid players continue-- I can't endorse Sniggwaffe enough.
HSC | LSC | NSC | Solitude | Incursions | Mentor | Graduate | WAFFLE

<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2016.10.06 09:42

As Haru said, we've had two new unistas join us in White Russsian and Kora K. We make sure we only take on people that are ready for our play style. That's not to say it's hard or easy to get in, you just have to be the right fit.

We've been having loads of fun lately and even when we get completely steamrolled by 40 dreads, we learn from it and get better.

Are you ready to step up to the next level?
<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2016.10.14 09:13

In complete contrast to the above, we regularly take smaller fleets out of around 15-20 of us.

Last night we went out in confessors and killed ~1bil in less than 45 minutes.

Smaller fleets are how waffles started and we haven't forgotten that. It's a great way of getting to know your fellow bros and a blast to fly as well.
<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2016.10.22 00:00

In contrast to the above fleet type, we just had a decent fight in Cloud Ring with snuff and project mayhem (who we have teamed up with in big fights before but aren't perma-blue with).

The bad guys brought along 3 titans, 4 supers, 21 dreads, 8 carriers and a handful of FAXes (the caps landed in the second part of the fight), in total they had double our numbers yet we still came out almost ISK even. We would have done much better had Hy Wanto (snuff FC) not decided to warp us to a gate that we knew was bubbled instead of our own White Russsian who was sitting on a ping.

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=40 ... =148&t=fqb
<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2016.10.31 08:56

Our newer euni recruits are getting on just fantastic in Waffles. They've snagged the current top two highest kill count in the last 7 days. Lizard men are taking over.

If you think this amount of content is something that would interest you, hit us up in game or drop me a mail!
Next

Return to Work Fair