Bookmark Barn is Recruiting a Scout

For recruitment adverts from other corporations or communities.
Forum rules
Any corporations or communities are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation or community is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
K'Anpo Rimpoche

Bookmark Barn is Recruiting a Scout

Post by K'Anpo Rimpoche »

The Bookmark Barn is currently recruiting for a scout. We are a small commercial collective that builds and sells bookmarks to capsuleers. We are not an eve-corporation, so you would not need to leave UNI to come and do some work with us.

Our scouts work to build and update our bookmark collections. To do this they travel widely throughout k-space, including remote and hostile nullsec regions, and spend time in systems warping, burning, and maneuvering (and avoiding death-by-hostiles) to build the best possible bookmark locations for our clients.

The position is available, initially, for 3-months, with the possibility of continued work after that.

For detailed requirements, and to discuss the role further, please come along to our discord headquarters and speak with either An Leabharlannai or myself. I will help as best I can, but likely also refer you on to An for any details or administrative requirements.

Our discord HQ is at https://discord.gg/RGFUHukjpd.

Once there just DM either An or, if I am online, me and let us know you are interested in the role. We will provide you with site privileges that let you explore deeper into the work, and to access the full position requirements.
K'Anpo Rimpoche

Re: Bookmark Barn is Recruiting a Scout

Post by K'Anpo Rimpoche »

Position filled a wee while ago. Sorry for not updating sooner. Thanks all.