Sniggwaffe: All We Do Is Win

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

Gergoran Moussou

Portrait

Post 2020.04.16 14:48

Re: Sniggwaffe: All We Do Is Win

Our alliance currently has a major deployment out in Pure Blind. Most of us are out there (I haven't even been back to home space in a few weeks, dividing my time between Pure Blind and Derelik-based stuff with Rekking Crew). There's a decent supply of content with hostile stagings being just 2-5 jumps away. Chances are, that deployment will have at least one WAFFLES-run fleet per day, be it a structure bash, a roam, a gatecamp, or something else (about structure bashing: boring but necessary to bring about fights) and several other fleets run by other people in the alliance.
<<

Gergoran Moussou

Portrait

Post 2020.05.02 00:22

Apparently people still have POS fights. Aether Estemaire mentioned it in TGRAD's thread. We were on the other side.

https://br.evetools.org/related/30001978/202005011650

https://youtu.be/GQwFjNyUVxA

I didn't log in in time for the fight, but it was a bloodbath.

After the fight, WAFFLES went back to our ancestral homeland of Kinakka and killed some stuff. Our Keepstar has been dead for a while, before I even started playing, but Kinakka will always be our home.
<<

Aether Estemaire

Portrait

Post 2020.05.02 07:40

Great fight horrible TIDI you would think CCP would do something about it props to PH and allies for going all in. Losses were about even in the end but PH had the first half we took a bit of a hammering before we were able to pull more reinforcements through the Jump Bridge/cyno chain and then were able to turn it round.
<<

Gergoran Moussou

Portrait

Post 2020.05.22 22:06

Kinakka campaign still ongoing. Escalating meme/propaganda war. Fun to be had.
<<

BobbyRush

Portrait

Post 2020.05.22 23:02

Many fond memories of Kinakka when I was in Waffles
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
<<

Gergoran Moussou

Portrait

Post 2020.05.23 02:42

I was in a fleet with Uni alumnus/former Waffle BobbyRush today. It didn't end up resulting in the desired level of violence because of forces beyond our control (by that, I mean that in every form-up today for fighting in Black Rise, one side outnumbered the other enough that the other's fleet commanders didn't want to commit, the last time, it was our side).

That fleet started immediately after I got back from some stuff down in Providence with Rekking Crew. I think this ratio speaks for itself. WAFFLES's participation in Rekking Crew is a lot of fun.
<<

Gergoran Moussou

Portrait

Post 2020.06.12 06:24

If you've been paying attention to Reddit recently, you've undoubtedly seen our propaganda blitz. Fighting to be had in Low-Sec. Even when we're outnumbered 5:1 after the other guys bring Dock Workers, Volta, wormholers, and even a High-Sec blob fleet, we fight. That's because fighting is fun. We can win when thoroughly outnumbered and even when we don't, we get pretty close to winning.
<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2020.06.12 08:40

What Gerg means is fights like this:

https://zkillboard.com/related/30045314 ... %5B%5D%7D/

Where we bring a fleet of around 35 people, against 130 and still come out fairly ISK even.
<<

BobbyRush

Portrait

Post 2020.06.12 10:46

Reza undocks?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2020.06.12 15:07

BobbyRush wrote:Reza undocks?

Last couple months yeah!
<<

Gergoran Moussou

Portrait

Post 2020.06.14 09:01

https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/mbt6ZnjFngPAEyBat

The Pure Blind campaign might have more blob stuff and therefore might not be as much fun as what we're doing out of Kinakka, but it's certainly a successful campaign, as indicated by this battle report (I quite wish that logi got on killmails, so that I'd have more than just a Scimitar lossmail to mark my participation). One Imperium Keepstar has been destroyed (there's some controversy over who lost the Keepstar, but regardless of who lost the Keepstar, it was an Imperium Keepstar), French Connexion (an Imperium alliance) has evacuated their staging system (our alliance's former staging system of 7RM), and many more Imperium Fortizars have been removed from Pure Blind.
Previous

Return to Work Fair