Rapid Withdrawal - Gallente Militia Faction Warfare

Forum rules
Any corporations are welcome to advertise on this forum, although we reserve the right to remove advertisements from hostile parties. Make sure the name of your corporation is in the subject, and ensure you provide information on your active times and any requirements for joining.
<<

Rorhke Shardani

Portrait

Post 2017.01.05 19:28

Rapid Withdrawal - Gallente Militia Faction Warfare

Who are we: Rapid Withdrawal
Where are we: Sujarento (Low Sec space, in The Citadel)

Timezones: All
Recruitment Channel: Rapid Withdrawal Bar & Grill

Rapid Withdrawal is a corporation within the Pen Is Out alliance. The corporation was built by veteran EVE Online players to take advantage of player versus player content in the target rich environment of low security space - in particular faction warfare.

We serve in Gallente Militia and fight against Caldari and Amarr factions, as well as against many of the local pirate clientele.

If you've been exploring the many sandbox options offered by Eve Uni and have decided that shooting people in the face is your favorite part of EVE, then RDRAW might be a good home for you.

We offer a free Jump Freighter service to bring in your ship and modules from Jita (go shopping on an alt ... Caldari Navy doesn't like it when GalMil enters their high sec space for some reason) and for the price of fuel you can bring in other, non-PvP related things.

We also offer a Loyalty Point buy back to help fund the ammo you're sure to run out of from all the fights.

There is no skill point requirement. Alpha Clones are welcome. Just be prepared to shoot things. Or fly E-War. There's always something to do - especially with the Caldari Militia being particularly aggressive of late.

What kind of things do we do?

1. Small gang fleets
2. Big fleets
3. Solo PvP opportunities in FW plexes in and around our home system.
4. Citadel attack or defense (as opportunities arise).

... and more.

How do we rank compared to the rest of GalMil? Take a look for yourself - https://zkillboard.com/faction/500004/topalltime/

Our rules are simple:
1. No Drama
2. Adult-oriented corp (expect cursing or sexually-oriented jokes in comms - it's not E-Uni comms to be sure).
3. Must have Teamspeak 3 / Headset / Mic
4. A full API is required upon joining.

Long story short: We kill things. Lots of things. All the things.

Don't wait. Visit RDRAW.PenIsOut.com and apply today.
Assistant Teaching Manager | Mentor | That Annoying Class Announcement Guy | SPO

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Rorhke Shardani

Portrait

Post 2017.02.10 06:59

Re: Rapid Withdrawal - Gallente Militia Faction Warfare

We are still looking for a few good men (or women!) to help us control the menace that is the Squid hordes that fly unchecked through our space.

If you're looking for regular fleets, lots of content, and good times in general, look no further.

We're the all time top killing Gallente Faction Warfare corporation - so there's always something to do.
Assistant Teaching Manager | Mentor | That Annoying Class Announcement Guy | SPO

<<

Rorhke Shardani

Portrait

Post 2017.03.14 01:29

There's no shortage of activity out in Faction Warfare space at the moment.

CalMil is still trying to push deep into Gallente space. We push back.

Do you want good small ship fights ? We do that
Do you want good large ship fights? We do that.
Do you want to do a little PI on the side? Our non FW alt corp can help you there.

Do you want no drama ? We don't do drama.

If you want good fights, good times, good friends - pop on over to RDRAW.PenIsOut.com and apply today.

<<

Rorhke Shardani

Portrait

Post 2017.07.06 10:49

Hey Guys,

The tide has turned in Gallente / Caldari war in the last few months, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a whole heap of things to do still in Low Sec GalMil space

Daily fleets run by experienced FC's - either random roams or defensive or offensive operations, there's always something to do in our neck of the woods.

Join our recruitment channel (see top post) to talk to a recruiter.

<<

Rorhke Shardani

Portrait

Post 2017.08.18 02:15

Hello again Unistas!

Rapid Withdrawal is still looking for good pilots. Heck we'll even take bad pilots (they took me after all). We've got new and exciting things going on. We're on a Null Sec deployment at the moment in Cloud Ring not too far from Sujarento.

We still have daily low sec and null sec ops, lots of things to do at the moment.

Just be willing to jump in a ship and shoot at things. All the things.

With Jump Freighter service to and from Jita at a very reasonable price what are you waiting for?

Join in game channel Rapid Withdrawal Bar & Grill.

*** Also be sure to watch our team compete in AT XV this coming weekend. Many of the big teams are gone now, but the Pen Is Out alliance continues to survive even after a disappointing loss to LAZERHAWKS last week.

<<

Luca Goh

Portrait

Post 2018.01.07 00:55

Hey Uni!

As some of you know, I joined Rapid Withdrawal a few months ago after an extended search for a PvP-focused corp. I couldn't be happier with where I ended up. RDRAW is a highly active corp filled with great pilots and good guys; I have had more awesome fights than I can possibly mention, and have learned a ton and made some solid friends along the way. I started to consider life beyond Uni because I wanted to find a close-knit group of active PvPers to fly with regularly, and RDRAW has been all that I could have hoped to find in a corp and more. It's been immensely fun.

Our recruitment ad on Reddit provides a good outline of what life is like in RDRAW, the kinds of pilots we hope to find, and the many opportunities we afford. So rather than rehashing those here, I wanted to provide some personal insight into what I think makes RDRAW a great corp for those who share our focus on PvP.

• Active Pilots: RDRAW has 160+ members, virtually all of whom are mains (alts join one of the several alliance corps that exist for that purpose) and all of whom are active and PvP-focused. This means that there is someone else on and some trouble to get mixed up in any time you log on no matter your active time zone. Many nights I'll roam from 300-900 EVE time without stopping and always having someone to fly alongside with if I want that. It's a great community.
  • Lots of Variety: RDRAW seeks out PvP in all its forms. Organized fleets? Check. Structure defensive and offensive ops? Check.
    BLOPS? Check. Pick-up small gang roams? More than you can imagine. Plus gate camping, cap hunting, the list goes on and on. If EVE offers it we do it. You will never get bored.
  • Unbelievable Content: We live in Sujarento, two jumps from Black Rise and one jump from Tama. These are some of the most active PvP systems in the game. There is always someone to fight, and you never have to work hard to find content, be it frigate 1v1s or large-scale fleet fights.
  • Good Dudes: The pilots in RDRAW are good guys who are here first and foremost to have fun. There's a lot of ribbing and playful trash talking in comms, but at the end of the day everyone is in this together. Oftentimes after a fleet I find myself sitting in comms while docked up just talking and joking around. It's a good atmosphere.
  • Low-Pressure Doctrines & Ops: While skilling into doctrines is encouraged nothing is forced. FCs go out of their way to find ways for everyone to contribute. We don't do CTAs but rather "max dudes" fleets. You don't fly fleet ops because you're forced to but rather because you want to because you like the dudes, want to support the corp, and are looking for the kind of experience that only fleet fighting can provide.
  • Gud Fights and Dank Kills: Just a few of the many memorable killmails, battle reports, and AARs that I've been a part of in my two months since joining RDRAW:
    And that's just from the last two weeks or so!

If RDRAW sounds like a corp you might be interested in then I'd encourage you to stop in and say hi in our public recruiting channel in game, Rapid Withdrawl Bar & Grill. Also feel free to shoot me a message or convo in game if you have any questions. I'd love to see some more Uni pilots in corp, and I think a lot of you interested in PvP would be amazed by the amount of fun we have. I hope to talk with some of you soon!
<<

Luca Goh

Portrait

Post 2018.01.17 00:04

Today we baited through a wormhole to Amarr space and caught a shiny Legion and a Moros with a subcap fleet, forcing them to throw more caps at us to drive us off the Archon we had tackled. It was great fun. Wish you were there with us, Unistas!

https://br.inyour.space/?s=3486&b=7912664&e=90&t=uff
<<

Jax Renalard

Portrait

Post 2018.01.28 03:35

These guys are cool. Black Fox is cooler. :p

Honestly Rdraw is a great corp under one of the best FCs. Lots of content of all sizes. Best place to learn or dive in to for FW.

For the more discerning taste there's always Black Fox.
<<

Jyo Cbip

Portrait

Post 2018.01.31 18:31

Another former unista throwing in an endorsement for RDRAW!
Great corp with near constant content and opportunities to expand and improve your skills.
<<

Luca Goh

Portrait

Post 2018.02.10 05:28

To highlight Jax's post, point one of the many enjoyable things about joining faction warfare is being part of a large, disfunctional extended family, regardless of which side you join. Teaming up with other Gal Mil corps for structure assaults and defenses, plexing fleets, etc has been a lot of fun, and makes you feel a part of a much larger network. It's really enriched my experience of EVE and the Caldari/Gallente faction warfare landscape.

(Or at least, that's my positive spin on it, Jax. :lol:)

Speaking of which, tonight we formed to go after an anchoring structure. I've only recently trained into a Machariel, and was excited to fly it for the first time. It basically flies like a Talwar on super duper steriods. Gal Mil ended up coming out ahead in the fight but it was hairy for a good while, with both sides fielding large numbers of Machs and having the ability to more or less alpha ships off the grid. We cleared grid as enemy caps started to pile up after we had downed the structure and were ahead in the isk war, but returned a few minutes later and were able to catch an Archon and a Ninazu. Someone then managed to tackle an Apostle off the station. It was a nice secondary scramble.

Battle Report 1

Shortly after getting back to SUJ a Battleship fleet was spotted and tailed. We refit our Machs to brawl and someone burned a cyno out. We got them aggressed, jumped, and brawled for a nice encore fight to the fleet in which we only lost our cyno Pilgrim. Having a Lif helped, of course :D. It would have been nice to have brought Guards or Nestors to make it a fairer fight logi-wise, but we unfortunately didn't have the numbers or ships on such short notice.

Battle Report 2

It was a nice way to spend a Friday night in space! Hopefully some more of y'all will come join the fun.

Return to Work Fair