unable to deliver a station manufacturing job?

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Turhan Bey

Portrait

Director of Logistics
Director of Logistics

Post 2016.03.23 05:34

unable to deliver a station manufacturing job?

I manufactured a Station Warehouse Container over at our HQ (Slays 7-3), but it's not letting me deliver it because apparently my hangar has insufficient space. XD Has anybody else encountered this?

SPOILER WARNING!
ImageImageImage
"The first mistake most gameplay zealots make is thinking that the game should revolve around them. The second is believing that it already does."
"Maybe it's just a game. Or perhaps it's a world. Perhaps it's a community. One thing is for certain: If it's only a game to you, then that is all it will ever be."
<<

Marius Labo

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2016.03.23 05:47

Re: unable to deliver a station manufacturing job?

The destination for the job is probably another container which doesn't have enough room to accept the delivery. You have to repackage the destination container and then the job will deliver to the hangar floor.
<<

Turhan Bey

Portrait

Director of Logistics
Director of Logistics

Post 2016.03.23 05:55

That's what I was thinking. I suppose the bug is that there is no way to tell after the fact what is the delivery destination, nor to change it.
ImageImageImage
"The first mistake most gameplay zealots make is thinking that the game should revolve around them. The second is believing that it already does."
"Maybe it's just a game. Or perhaps it's a world. Perhaps it's a community. One thing is for certain: If it's only a game to you, then that is all it will ever be."
<<

Marius Labo

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2016.03.23 06:02

You can't change the destination once the job is active. As far as telling which container is the destination I don't recall what I did the one time I did this. You do get in the pop-up indicating 117.28 m3 remaining so through looking at your containers you could identify it just by that remaining space.
<<

Paledan Safemal

Portrait

Post 2016.03.23 20:11

Another thing you can do: move the destination container to a different hangar. The job will get in the hangar division that the container was in. Move everything back where it was.
<<

LeFleur

Portrait

Post 2016.03.26 12:01

This happened to me with a ship before station containers had their capacity increased. I submitted a support ticket explaining what happened and CCP resolved it for me.
<<

Turhan Bey

Portrait

Director of Logistics
Director of Logistics

Post 2016.03.27 04:35

Aha, I submitted a bug report, but it didn't occur to me to also send a support request. I'll try doing that next time I can get online. Hopefully, they can come up with a better solution in time, for those who don't have the convenience of multiple hangars at their manufacturing station.
ImageImageImage

Return to Research, Production and Trade