Advantage to hisec POS for a small corp?

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

LeFleur

Portrait

Post 2016.01.08 20:49

Re: Advantage to hisec POS for a small corp?

I'd wait till citadels. They will only consume fuel when the modules are working.
<<

Zeerse Solaris

Portrait

Post 2016.01.15 12:43

I just about constantly run T2 industry from a station. My own research into a POS is as others have said and is the Eve answer for everything, it depends.

I make T2 modules and small ships, I do get into exhumers and t2 cruisers where I start to feel like a POS would make a difference. So medium ships and the above I would go for a POS.

That said, if you don't already own one, is there much point buying one now before citadels arrive and you face buying of those too. On the face of it, Citadels offer more I believe e.g. giving rights to those out of corp like your uni character.
<<

Tal Tracyn

Portrait

Post 2016.01.26 12:32

Zeerse Solaris wrote:I just about constantly run T2 industry from a station. My own research into a POS is as others have said and is the Eve answer for everything, it depends.

I make T2 modules and small ships, I do get into exhumers and t2 cruisers where I start to feel like a POS would make a difference. So medium ships and the above I would go for a POS.

That said, if you don't already own one, is there much point buying one now before citadels arrive and you face buying of those too. On the face of it, Citadels offer more I believe e.g. giving rights to those out of corp like your uni character.

Are you doing T2 in high sec ?
I've looked into it and isk per hour just says i'd make a loss buying in all the moon goo components and morphite.
<<

Jun Mikoto

Portrait

Post 2016.01.27 19:01

Tal Tracyn wrote:Are you doing T2 in high sec ?
I've looked into it and isk per hour just says i'd make a loss buying in all the moon goo components and morphite.

i do t2 missiles in high. buying everything in jita, selling in jita and do a (small, since rocket fuel price rises) profit. ive installed iph yesterday and it tolds me i am loosing isk. so ive did a loose spreadsheet calculation and i make money. i think i havent acurate settings in iph.
<<

Jun Mikoto

Portrait

Post 2016.01.28 22:38

since rocket fuel is above 14k in jita my post is for nuts
<<

Zeerse Solaris

Portrait

Post 2016.02.06 10:02

Tal Tracyn wrote:
Zeerse Solaris wrote:I just about constantly run T2 industry from a station. My own research into a POS is as others have said and is the Eve answer for everything, it depends.

Are you doing T2 in high sec ?

Yes I do T2 in high sec, with fully researched component BPOs its not a loss maker.
E-uni Teacher:: Apply to be a teacher
E-uni Mentor: Apply to be a mentor
Previous

Return to Research, Production and Trade