An excellent question!
After a long day of Salvaging, doing Missions and Exploring I transfer my items to the High Security Campus in Amygnon, the Seat of University, and go bother the ever vigilant Buyback Officers by making a Contract
. The Officers will then buy the items from you and give you a lump sum of ISK.
The High Security Campus Buyback is unique because:
* it has a 5% tax rate, the lowest Buyback tax among all the Campuses
* uses the Contract rather then the Sheet system
The Contract system has one down side: you have to split the group's profits yourself. However, that's nothing compared to the upsides:
* daily rather then weekly payout (with "thank you" and "please" you can even make them pay out within an hour
* no fiddling with email addresses
* no registration
* no waiting to be approved
* no fearing you will be removed from the system due to inactivity
I don't suggest reprocessing Modules even with the most advanced skills.
If you'd like to know more, please, do ask
If the Forum is a bit too slow to answer your questions, try a Discord channel