Do LSC, NSC, WH Campuses need particular items in stock?

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Noh Luciola

Portrait

Post 2019.12.22 23:28

Do LSC, NSC, WH Campuses need particular items in stock?

Just curious - are there particular items that the Uni would benefit having in stock (on or at a particular location) at any of their campuses?

Presently I'm thinking more modules and such but I'm eyeing a DST that could be used to move larger items as well. Most of the latter I suspect will be handled by freight though so I was curious if there were any lower volume items that might be worth the risk transporting in.

I've been on the Hauling.E-Uni list for awhile now but there doesn't seem to be much traffic so I figured it couldn't hut to ask here.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2019.12.22 23:36

Re: Do LSC, NSC, WH Campuses need particular items in stock?

i know in title u didnt list amc, but ill mention anywho would be super happy for anyone to throw up for corp at amc area t1 and t2 caracel's
we moved down 100 over last 2 days and are already down to half stocks so we definattly need assistance stocking them in the area on contract.
probably a few ospreys also

<3

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Events Manager Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Falling Snow KumaMoto

Portrait

Assistant Production Manager
Assistant Production Manager

Post 2019.12.23 00:54

Don't know about NSC or LSC, but I did an experiment trying to stock the WHC market, after I saw this Flack Attack market post:
https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 6&t=113601

My experiment was a horrible failure, but I learned a lot from it. I chose a doctrine and stocked everything from it on the market (heavy armor, in my case), from hulls to fittings. Very few things sold after about 4 to 5 months. Basically only drones, ammo, cap boosters. As I withdrew to try and get some liquid isk flowing again, I asked the members. They told me it would be better to put the ships up on contract fitted, rather than in pieces in the marketplace. Also, the "hangar firesale" forum posts and slack blasts seem to work very well and quickly. The firesale messages seem to work at NSC also (I have bought a few myself!).

Turlough said contracts, and I'll echo his sentiment. Each campus has favorite doctrines, find them and see which contracts are missing. In addition, check out the Flack Attack sheet, and see what kind of small consumable items the campus may need in the actual marketplace.
ImageImage Image ImageImage
<<

Noh Luciola

Portrait

Post 2019.12.23 07:15

Turlough Dominian wrote:i know in title u didnt list amc, but ill mention anywho would be super happy for anyone to throw up for corp at amc area t1 and t2 caracel's
we moved down 100 over last 2 days and are already down to half stocks so we definattly need assistance stocking them in the area on contract.
probably a few ospreys also

<3

I'll keep that in mind if I can upgrade to a DST (or a proper at some point! I'm currently in a BR so I'm focusing more on lower volume items that might be in demand for the more PvP focused campuses.

Falling Snow KumaMoto wrote:Don't know about NSC or LSC, but I did an experiment trying to stock the WHC market, after I saw this Flack Attack market post:
https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 6&t=113601

My experiment was a horrible failure, but I learned a lot from it. I chose a doctrine and stocked everything from it on the market (heavy armor, in my case), from hulls to fittings. Very few things sold after about 4 to 5 months. Basically only drones, ammo, cap boosters. As I withdrew to try and get some liquid isk flowing again, I asked the members. They told me it would be better to put the ships up on contract fitted, rather than in pieces in the marketplace. Also, the "hangar firesale" forum posts and slack blasts seem to work very well and quickly. The firesale messages seem to work at NSC also (I have bought a few myself!).

Turlough said contracts, and I'll echo his sentiment. Each campus has favorite doctrines, find them and see which contracts are missing. In addition, check out the Flack Attack sheet, and see what kind of small consumable items the campus may need in the actual marketplace.

Unfortunately, since I'm not an active E-Uni member (alumni returning to the game after a few years off), I can't access the link above. I could try and rejoin the Uni but since I'm working primarily trade these days it might make things difficult.

Is there any way I can get access to the Flack Attack sheet you mention above?
Last edited by Noh Luciola on 2019.12.23 07:16, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Tori Moliko

Portrait

Post 2019.12.23 08:51

Image Image Image Image Image Image
<<

Noh Luciola

Portrait

Post 2019.12.23 20:39

Tori Moliko wrote:https://flack-attack.glitch.me/

Authentication error.

Error code: Market access denied

Do I need to be given access before I can view the website?
<<

Finzel

Portrait

Post 2020.01.06 14:14

Authentication error.

Error code: Market access denied

Do I need to be given access before I can view the website?

I am a Uni member and I also got this error.

Return to Research, Production and Trade