Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Kerr Achae

Portrait

Post 2017.01.21 17:59

Copying Blueprints

Hello,

I give you the link for an uploaded picture of my problem: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4608/u9o52hka_png.htm

Why cant i a) copy the blueprint and b) increase the TE and ME of the blueprint? I sit in Moon 12 - Impro factory.

Thanks in advance
<<

Ernesto Guevarti

Portrait

Post 2017.01.21 18:49

Re: Copying Blueprints

Can't read anything in that image (did you use a camera phone to take a picture of your screen?)

But, I'm going to take a random guess and say you are using a BPC (Blue Print Copy). You can only research and copy a BPO (originals). Copies are faded compared to originals, and for certain items (including faction and T2) you will only find copies.
Daniel Wittaker wrote:You could have a bright career ahead of you in Goonforums. That's some upvote-quality Helldump posting. Well done, sir.
<<

Kerr Achae

Portrait

Post 2017.01.21 19:48

Thanks for replying,

The picture has a resolution of 1185x783 and was done by a screenshot. I guess your internet bandwith is small or you closed the site to fast. It first shows a blurry picture and renders it sharp after. Maybe I use a better upload site next time.

But you were right. I thought the brigthness would be a lot more different, but i just compared it.

Thank you
<<

Ernesto Guevarti

Portrait

Post 2017.01.21 22:55

Yeah, it never resolved before even when left a while, but is fine now.

A more helpful shot (for future reference) would have been a show info of the blueprint - it says copy or original at the top.
Daniel Wittaker wrote:You could have a bright career ahead of you in Goonforums. That's some upvote-quality Helldump posting. Well done, sir.
<<

Marius Labo

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2017.01.22 21:02

It's a blue print copy (BPC) you have installed in the Industry window (I can tell by the coloring, plus the fact that at the top it says "1" for Runs Remaining). You can't increase the TE or ME of a BPC, as Ernesto says, you can only do that with a blue print original (BPO). You can only build from or run an Invention job (for a chance of getting a T2 BPC) from a BPC.

Return to Research, Production and Trade